Jorge is back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Injuries have resulted in Jorge getting a run back in first grade I for one is glad he got chosen he is a favourite of mine and I hope he goes well I don’t think he will hold his spot when the others come back , Jorge will give his best and won’t shy away that’s for sure
GO JORGE

I am happy with Jorge in the team
I am also happy because he gets a chance to end his career with us on a high note
I am happy because I believe he will do the job for us
I would also be happy if Des brought in young players that have the skill and natural ability to do the job like Weeks . I do not believe you gamble with players that have the skill and ability to do the job .
The Proactive Cronulla coach gambled with the skill of a rugby 7s player and won
and the rest is History

Australian Olympian Lachie Miller stuns on debut for Cronulla Sharks​

Aussie Olympian Lachie Miller had a sensational NRL debut at fullback, scoring an 80m cracker in front of family and friends.
“I loved my time in rugby union but when I was young, it was a dream to play NRL. Since coming back here with this group of boys … it’s like a family. They got me to a position where I was ready to debut and I can’t thank them enough.’’

We can make this work. It all comes down to how hungry he is and I would reckon that he will be extremely pumped to perhaps keep a spot in the team. He runs hard and could cause the Storm some issues if he gets his play the ball right.

Well if you buy tickets for the game get 2 so at half time you can change sides as all the attack will be down that side and all kicks to Jorge , hope he has brushed up on catching the ball and not rushing up out of the line , god help us , i like Jorge but gee i hope hes up[ to this .

Memo: To Des Hasler
Walker in and Harper out before kickoff !
How much better does the backline look doing this !!
How Harper continues to be selected is beyond belief - I have never seen a player make so many mistakes in the NRL 😡😡
Common Des wake up !

I'll be watching this with hands covering my eyes. Nothing personal against Jorge he's been a great trier for us over many years but I don't see this ending well at all for Jorge or for us. Can't think of a worse scenario than an angry Storm looking to bounce back and us with a makeshift backline trying to put out fires. Sheesh.

That said if you're not gonna use Jorge with all the holes we have to fill in the backline then why sign him in the first place ( I wouldn't have but whatever ) so I get why Jorge is in.

Best of luck, will need it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8