Jorge is back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We've lost 5 of our last 6 mate or something heading into Melbourne in Melbourne. Season was in ice some time ago tbh.

No idea WHATSOEVER ,why we aren't looking towards the future, and blooding our youth. Build. Like Panthers did.

They culled the old and dated (see Lewis and others), we keep recycling them
Agree

A cleanout at the end of the season with singing younger players and better strength and conditioning definitely required

Yes, I have seen him score some tries that not many wingers could score. He has tremendous power!
He is powerful and with power you can overpower the opposition

Strength (power) along with Speed and Skill are three game breakers
We have enough game breakers to win the game
We are loaded with game breakers
Koula
Garrick
Tipi
Foran
DCE
Haumole
Shu
Walker
We just have to play a discipline mistake free game and we can beat the storm

What scares me is the enthusiasm for slow comes out of his line drop the bomb jorgie from everyone..he is rubbish and des is rubbish and out of date..would be interested to see in a yr or 2 what superstars out of the nursery we have left…felody fainu a Schuster complaint already..Harper is rubbish but we are low in troops so I can turn a blind eye to that but Harper and Taufua together is the opponent’s dream..meanie in fb for storm isn’t a big deal so why not bring in
Weekes
Tuipolatu
Koula
Harper
Garrick

cd2cb3389bc30a1e4159db175716eac9.jpg

Worst case scenario is Munster kicks to Jorge's wing on the Storm's first set inside Manly's twenty & Coates scores (game lost at that point). Best case scenario is that after a dour battle for the first 15-20 minutes, Jorge takes a pass ten metres from the Storm's line & crashes over for the first try of the game (somehow we jag a win).

Ahhh, the old Des won’t play youth myth is around again

Since he came back, Fainu debuted under Barrett but heavily used. Cust, Keppie, Garrick, Olakau’atu, Funa, Schuster, Saab, Tuipulotu, B Trbojevic, Koula have all been young and had a fair run at first grade while others young in their career have gotten a start like Waddell, Harper etc

Isolating this occasion, I haven’t seen the other bloke play at all so can’t have a solid opinion on who is the better option for the situation

I didn’t include Albert Hopoate in the debut list, because Des didn’t want to play the little upstart. The sky was falling in, Des had no idea and was the worst coach on earth because we would be losing the next big hope, and how has Albert gone since leaving ? He may not get every decision right but I’m happy to back his player judgement over a very long NRL career, there is certainly no moment like when Barrett told Hynes he wasn’t up to it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10