Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What do you expect from a prop? That he runs for 200 meters plus, makes 54 tackles, 100 post tackle meters, 20 tackle busts? His stats were better than both Hargreaves & Nelsons last week!
Didn't he play 13?
Only asking, didn't watch game

Josh was given the honour, HONOUR, of handing Vaenga his jersey ... I don't think they would have done that has he been a baddy. Time to give him the benefit of the doubt (where tf did this come from anyway?):

Screenshot_20220831-114652_Samsung Internet.jpg

Conjecture. Could be true, we don't know, but what is important is what happens going forward.

This could be one of the most fascinating Manly off-seasons on record. If only we could watch it unfold each week on some reality TV show! It would rate through the roof. I'm quite optimistic the squad will be very unified next year. (I'd explain why but I don't want to spoil the ending) :)
There'll be nothing to see. Just a press release from Mestrov showing "Let's Make Manly Great Again" red baseball caps. Everyone else in the club will be business as usual nothing to see here.

I would take Klemmer in a minute but I would also like Aloai as well ,not one for the other ,thast a net result of zero
As I said,it was a rumour I heard but it would have nothing to do with a “net result” rather the situation where both players want out of their respective clubs

Why would he do this if he wanted out?
Ego.
And if he were following the classic line of the power struggle, to shore up his acolytes.

That's if you want to follow that line of thinking. Otherwise, he's just a good 'ole boy on a mission to bring happiness to (his version of) the world 😊😉🙃🤷‍♀️

Josh was given the honour, HONOUR, of handing Vaenga his jersey ... I don't think they would have done that has he been a baddy. Time to give him the benefit of the doubt (where tf did this come from anyway?):

View attachment 22108
Why would he do this if he wanted out?
Ego.
And if he were following the classic line of the power struggle, to shore up his acolytes.

That's if you want to follow that line of thinking. Otherwise, he's just a good 'ole boy on a mission to bring happiness to (his version of) the world 😊😉🙃🤷‍♀️
Man, I have to say, this whole conjecture about who wants out and who may or may not be coming, is Dessie going to get the boot etc etc, does my head in.:eek:

Klemmer is a nuff that plays for himself, that's why he on the nose at the Knights.

He is more interested in his super coach score than the score board. He wants to do 3 half arsed hit ups every set of 6 instead of one decent one.

Josh on one leg is better than present day Klemmer, who was a top player 3 seasons ago.

But if he wants out I'd take Klemmer and Adam Clune. Clune has all the skills but lacks consistency bit like our current 7 but comes in $1mil cheaper.

I heard Josh is on personal leave...family member dying
And now we're back at club communications.
Of course we don't want to know the explicit details but a statement saying Josh is out due to a family bereavement is a no brainer. It should happen every time, let alone at a time when there are all sorts of rumours about him.
Same with injuries. It's never stated that a player is out due to a specific injury, why not?
And we're left to player's individual instagrams to know that they've been operated on.
Fan engagement is everything. Manly's is woeful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8