Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aw okay tough guy. Sorry that my mean words on the internet hurt you 😢 you’re 48 and using the word ‘Bra’. Lmao try a bit harder chief.
“Mean words” 😂 more like “moron words”.

Yeah, cos the “47” in my username represents my age?

Gold star for you, clever clogs 😀

“Mean words” 😂 more like “moron words”.

Yeah, cos the “47” in my username represents my age?

Gold star for you, clever clogs 😀

@47MVEagle I believe he may have gotten it from your profile (just under your username)...I had to have a look myself after you said that as I assumed the 47 referred to the year we entered the competition, which I assume it does.

Not entirely sure why Josh and his acolytes allow themselves to play on a Saturday (and apparently Will Hoppa got it wrong), Boycott a jumper? If they're even vaguely serious, they should never play on a Saturday.
Or can they pick and choose according to their prejudices and financial needs?

Exodus 20:8-11, The Fourth Commandment​

By Roy B. Blizzard
[8] "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. [9] Six days you shall labor and do all your work, [10] but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. [11] For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Translation:
Remember the Sabbath day is holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work and the seventh day is a Sabbath to YHWH, your God. You shall not do any work: you, or your son, or your daughter, or your man servant, or your maid servant, or your cattle, nor any stranger that is within your gates. For in six days YHWH made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day from all. Wherefore YHWH blessed the Sabbath and consecrated it.
Comments:

The first thing that needs to be understood about this particular commandment is that the Sabbath is Saturday.

Not entirely sure why Josh and his acolytes allow themselves to play on a Saturday (and apparently Will Hoppa got it wrong), Boycott a jumper? If they're even vaguely serious, they should never play on a Saturday.
Or can they pick and choose according to their prejudices and financial needs?

Exodus 20:8-11, The Fourth Commandment​

By Roy B. Blizzard
[8] "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. [9] Six days you shall labor and do all your work, [10] but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. [11] For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Comments:

The first thing that needs to be understood about this particular commandment is that the Sabbath is Saturday.
I don’t get this! I mean I think the below is way more evident of hypocrisy than your example but there will be many who will say I am deluded ect for pointing it out. I guess there must be some secret hierarchy of hypocrisy. Maybe if you dig deep enough we are all hypocrites in some ways.

1666813050842.png

We could have a different religious jersey each week.....maybe we shouldn't go with the big swastika on the Hindu one.
Apparently there's over 4,000 religions in the world so if we got rid of all other jerseys - Anzacs, women, and Indigenous people can bugger off - and displayed a different one every week, we can get them all on our jerseys in just short of 154 years. Ya better get crackin' Big Tony!

Why not wear our normal jumpers and during Pride round whoever wants to can wear a logo on their sleeve - sort of like an individual sponsor.
There are also other ways to celebrate events, causes, movements on game day without even touching the jersey and kit. I do like the indigenous round jerseys though and that would be the only exception.

Unfortunately human beings are not really logical when it comes down to it.
The best way to bring about change is to lead by example and focus on continually improving your self and not worry so much about imposing upon others…if enough people do this ( self focus) the world will change for the better as the less illuminated will follow by choice… not by some form of compulsion whether it be physical or psychological

I wonder if he attended the same school as Sonny Bill, because he has a similarly annoying voice.
I know it's a matter of personal preference, but for me, SBW has one of the most annoying voices on TV. He sounds like he's still waking up post-lobotomy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12