Josh Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch
The furniture abuse is worthy of 2 weeks - or is that in line with the Son of Sam's attack on the door ? :p
I agree HM, the chair kicking cracked me up. He should be sacked by his own club for being such a d.head.
For entertainment I'd like to take him to ikea and then do something to p*ss him off on the display floor.:)
My eight-year-old Year 3s handle themselves better than that. More brains.;)

In my opinion, what he did is no different to what Kingy did quite a few years back in his "Princess" days where he went back into the sheds by himself (for a reason that I can't remember) and upended one of those massage tables in frustration. He was applauded for his sudden show of passion instead.

Pretty sure that Spud destroyed the Brookie Sheds in the 90's as well after a send off :p

Rather them smash furniture than their families when they get home :cool:

Thaiday's faint was of Farah standards :sleepy:

Watching that game last night I actually felt a bit of pity for Reynolds...

Hear me out before flaming!!!

The kid was having a "quicksand" night: almost everything he did went wrong in some manner or another and the harder he tried, the worse it got. Unfortunately for him his response wasn't to get back to basics (concentrate on the small things and let the fancy stuff happen) but rather a petulant dig deep into his bag of grub tricks. I can forgive the little kick to Thaiday's face: he should have been binned there but let's face it, who doesn't wanna kick Thaiday's head?? On top of that, it's a patented Grubby Slater move that's "not his go" so, we'll let that slide.

The blatant trip however... Straight up send off offense in anyone's book. No questions, don't collect $200, straight to jail bloke! The high shot... Well cumulative offenses resulted in an early shower...

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out: you'd think he'll be rubbed out for at least 4, maybe 5 games, given the nature of his sin binning plus the tantrum in the sheds and one would think he's got carry-overs too...

However... Toddy boy will smooth this over and I reckon it'll be 2 weeks max with a slight chance of a third. Bulldogs are goooooone without him and neither the NRL or Greenturd want that!!

My 2.6c :)

Reynolds is a grub of the lowest order and should miss the rest of the year, plain and simple.

He and Des are claiming that sort of play isn't his thing......just ask fans of the other 15 NRL clubs and I'm sure all will have the opposing view to the Scumdogs.

I'm sure there are also a number of players from other clubs who also see him as nothing more than a grub.

And you should have a read of the Josh Reynolds thread over at The Kennel. From page 3 until page 15 (there are only 15 pages as I write this).....Scumdog fans are giving him both barrels. It would appear even they are starting to see what he's like.

It amuses me when the "not his go" defense gets put forward.

It doesn't. Frikken. MATTER!!

Wether it's his "go" or not, he's obviously, blatantly fouled opposition players not ONCE, not TWICE but THREE DAMN TIMES!!

In no way shape or firm should the tribunal take his "go" into account: unless, of course, he has form... Which he does!!

He has to be the biggest grub in NRL at the moment. He is his gamesmenship is appalling.

I hope he spends a long time on the sidelines. you don't get put on report twice and binned without being taught a lesson.

It appears even Scumdog fans want him suspended for the rest of the year. Some are even saying he should be forced to make his way back in via NSW Cup.

From what I've read they love his passion, they just think he's a dumbarse of the highest order who is bringing shame to their club with his grub tactics (though I think the club and some of its supporters have already brought its fair share of shame on itself and the league, the grub is just adding to it).

I actually think getting selected for Origin has gone to this clowns head. And NSW winning has made him think he's better than he really is. Fact is though that he really only got selected by default because Daley wanted a club halves combination. The reality is that if not for Schitzel getting arrested at Kings Cross, it most likely would have been him and Baloney playing for NSW and not the Scumdog halves. When Schitzel was ruled out and with the Scumdogs on top of the ladder at that stage, the job basically became the grubs and Hodkinson's as they were seen as the best available.

Jethro said:
In my opinion, what he did is no different to what Kingy did quite a few years back in his "Princess" days where he went back into the sheds by himself (for a reason that I can't remember) and upended one of those massage tables in frustration. He was applauded for his sudden show of passion instead.
Kingy plays for Manly - passion.
Reynolds plays for dogs - d.head.:p

HoldenV8 said:
Reynolds is a grub of the lowest order and should miss the rest of the year, plain and simple.

He and Des are claiming that sort of play isn't his thing......just ask fans of the other 15 NRL clubs and I'm sure all will have the opposing view to the Scumdogs.

I'm sure there are also a number of players from other clubs who also see him as nothing more than a grub.

And you should have a read of the Josh Reynolds thread over at The Kennel. From page 3 until page 15 (there are only 15 pages as I write this).....Scumdog fans are giving him both barrels. It would appear even they are starting to see what he's like.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't mind the guy. In any sport you need d*#kheads, w#@kers, and the like to fuel your hatred and passion against sides. Think baddies in WWF, Lewis in Origin. Without the guys you hate there's nothing to get passionate about. Give him one or two weeks off, but all the more better if we beat him and Des in the semi's.

The Bulldogs should be punished for Reynolds' actions last night.

I vote he should play every game for the rest of the season. :p

Jethro said:
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch
The furniture abuse is worthy of 2 weeks - or is that in line with the Son of Sam's attack on the door ? :p
I agree HM, the chair kicking cracked me up. He should be sacked by his own club for being such a d.head.
For entertainment I'd like to take him to ikea and then do something to p*ss him off on the display floor.:)

I suspect that had more to do with the fact it was the first time we could ascertain King had a pulse that entire season.

KOMORI said:
It amuses me when the "not his go" defense gets put forward.

“I might have the nickname ‘grub’ but I don’t go out there to do those things,” he said on the Canterbury website

- see.....it's not his go.

Matabele said:
Jethro said:
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch

I suspect that had more to do with the fact it was the first time we could ascertain King had a pulse that entire season.

And you've done better, in over 10 years of 1st grade in the front row maestro?.

Or just from the comfort of your seat and keyboard I'd bet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4