Josh Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
George Burgess is the real enemy of Manly :mad:

Definately!...Everytime he gets tackled he's allowed to throw a cpl slaps/pushes as he walks forward , taking out the first marker..same as (imo) the biggest grub in the game Issac Luke.

"Re: Josh Reynolds (spoilers)
Grade 5 tripping is 475 points, with loading for non similar offences (20%), he should get 5 weeks"

The above was stolen from LU (I'm no member, but one must browse other forums to provide balance to the force!).

So the trip alone should net him 3 weeks (it won't get graded any higher than 3 I reckon).

Possibly 2 weeks for the kick, and I reckon the high shot won't attract any points.

So I would think in a sane world he'll be gone until the finals..... In the NRL's little universe, he'll end up with 3 weeks max.

Whenever I see these things I try to make the "Skivvy" assessment: ie, how many weeks would Skiv get? At a guess, I'd throw good coin on Skivvy getting rubber out for the season with identical charges.

I think he is in big trouble! not sure Greenturd will be able help.
If he did this against us it would be different but doing it against the donkeys and the crybaby qeenslander lobby will ensure he spends quite sometime on the sidelines.
No escaping this one IMO

RiverEagle said:
Matabele said:
Jethro said:
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Its quite funny to watch
The furniture abuse is worthy of 2 weeks - or is that in line with the Son of Sam's attack on the door ? :p
I agree HM, the chair kicking cracked me up. He should be sacked by his own club for being such a d.head.
For entertainment I'd like to take him to ikea and then do something to p*ss him off on the display floor.:)
My eight-year-old Year 3s handle themselves better than that. More brains.;)

In my opinion, what he did is no different to what Kingy did quite a few years back in his "Princess" days where he went back into the sheds by himself (for a reason that I can't remember) and upended one of those massage tables in frustration. He was applauded for his sudden show of passion instead.
I suspect that had more to do with the fact it was the first time we could ascertain King had a pulse that entire season.

And you've done better, in over 10 years of 1st grade in the front row maestro?.

Or just from the comfort of your seat and keyboard I'd bet.
Nice mullet. Did your Mum do it with a pair of clippers?

Matabele said:
RiverEagle said:
I suspect that had more to do with the fact it was the first time we could ascertain King had a pulse that entire season.

And you've done better, in over 10 years of 1st grade in the front row maestro?

[/quote]

No. Hat-hair. Some weeks ago. Trimmed now.

(Thanks for the critique and interest though).

Better yet, have the balls to put your melon up to match your work (and for all the world to see: or judge if they feel the need).

RiverEagle said:
Matabele said:
RiverEagle said:

Better yet, have the balls to put your melon up to match your work (and for all the world to see: or judge if they feel the need).
[/quote]

Nothin' wrong with a mullet River Eagle ;)

Las Vegas Blvd said:
RiverEagle said:
Matabele said:
RiverEagle said:

Nothin' wrong with a mullet River Eagle ;)
[/quote]

I agree actually, but I don't have a bloody mullet! LOL.

Can't do much about our heads; but that pic is deceptive, I swear!

:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6