Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Weekes has very good footy skills, however he's young & has lost his confidence atm & that happens to most people at some point, even if only for a minute.
The coach & staff can get that sorted, as it's a common issue that they deal with during a season.
On the plus side, his pass that assisted the manly try was very good.
Go Manly!

Weekes has very good footy skills, however he's young & has lost his confidence atm & that happens to most people at some point, even if only for a minute.
The coach & staff can get that sorted, as it's a common issue that they deal with during a season.
On the plus side, his pass that assisted the manly try was very good.
Go Manly!
I find it mind boggling some posters here write off Weekes after a few games but are staunch defenders of some plodders who have being around for a few seasons and use the excuse that because they have had years of experience in the NRL, it somehow makes them above average.

U really want me to add to the list lol
Ben Barba
Hazem El Masri
Anthony Milford (at one stage hehe)
Sam Walker
Brandon Wakeham
Tom Starling.

We're probably all 80kg or Under.. Milford the exception haha
Add as many smaller players as you like cause your missing the point 😅 they are Rock's in comparison to Weekes and most you mention maybe short, but are stocky apart from Sam Walker, who is punted to Reggie's for the same reason and though a skilful player....has a few similar attributes to Weekes, as in getting physically dominated.
I feel sorry for the kid, as his best ability is instinctive play which is way down as it's lit with confidence which is currently shot.
The thing relating to Weekes getting dominated, is he is being highlighted in games where Manly have been dominated making it easy for the opposition to exploit this.....if Manly were running rampant and bought Weekes off the bench, he would look a far more exciting player.

It's a shame mate, because the kid had such raw, untapped potential and talent, behind blistering speed. I honestly just think it's a lack of confidence to be honest.
He could be another Albie Hopoate overhype job. Hope not, but it’s clear the guys confidence is shot. That said his effort areas were poor as well I thought in Sat might.

Add as many smaller players as you like cause your missing the point 😅 they are Rock's in comparison to Weekes and most you mention maybe short, but are stocky apart from Sam Walker, who is punted to Reggie's for the same reason and though a skilful player....has a few similar attributes to Weekes, as in getting physically dominated.
I feel sorry for the kid, as his best ability is instinctive play which is way down as it's lit with confidence which is currently shot.
The thing relating to Weekes getting dominated, is he is being highlighted in games where Manly have been dominated making it easy for the opposition to exploit this.....if Manly were running rampant and bought Weekes off the bench, he would look a far more exciting player.
He's been fed to the lions by Seibold , playing 3 different positions, without much experience around him, behind a very average forward pack and of course a very average coach.
I think BWSE might be better for his development for a few years where he's not playing under Seibold.

Stocky or not they all weigh 80kgs or Under. But I'm not here to argue your point. I get what your saying. They are obviously way better players than weekes. I just wanna add that it isn't their size that makes them good or bad players. The same with weekes. So much more makes and compliments a good footballer. After all,it's not the size of the dog, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Stocky or not they all weigh 80kgs or Under. But I'm not here to argue your point. I get what your saying. They are obviously way better players than weekes. I just wanna add that it isn't their size that makes them good or bad players. The same with weekes. So much more makes and compliments a good footballer. After all,it's not the size of the dog, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Jayden Campbell is a good example

He would be if he wasn't in Qld cup every second week.....3rd season in and still can't lock a top grade spot and agree, great example body size ect
Much better than Weekes though and is at least a bench player. I think you will find there is a long list of players, for whatever reason didn't carve out a career in 1st grade...even though they were not bad. For example Cade Cust.

Much better than Weekes though
Campbell has definitely shown more....pretty dynamic player actually and is very similar in stature/strength and when Titans get belted, he also gets physically exposed badly also.
Weekes has much more ability than what he has shown in a badly beaten team and hope he gets to show it, but as a confidence player, he is a fair way off atm.

Much better than Weekes though and is at least a bench player. I think you will find there is a long list of players, for whatever reason didn't carve out a career in 1st grade...even though they were not bad. For example Cade Cust.
Your right there regarding good players not altways making regular NRL Footy and especially confidence players like your Campbell, but used properly off the bench can be match winners.
I feel Weekes is that style player and though has looked a bit lost, really feel he has been let down by his more experienced team mates.
Certainly has not set the world on fire and I get some criticism his way, but I reckon he has ability and have not given up on him so early.

Do you have rocks in your head or something?

Let's see who the Eels had out yesterday...

1.Mitch Moses
2.Dylan Brown
3.Junior Paolo
4.Waqa Blake
5.Shaun Lane
6.Josh Hodgson
7.Wiremu Grieg

Try again with your argument, you jumbuck!

Completely irrelevant who Parra have out.
You're slamming a bloke (again) that has captained 2 games for Manly, with our most valuable assets out, and asking 'How many games have we won with Croker as captain?' and attempting to attribute that as part of the reason we lost.
Who would you have preferred to have the little C next to their name to get us over the line on Saturday mate? They all played like $hit. Croker being captain had nothing to do with it.

Weekes problem is that he's like a deer in the headlights when playing first grade.

This will not get better by chucking him into first grade. I don't know how Seibold gets around this but selecting him again at this time will only increase the damage.

Weekes problem is that he's like a deer in the headlights when playing first grade.

This will not get better by chucking him into first grade. I don't know how Seibold gets around this but selecting him again at this time will only increase the damage.
The best way would have been "off the bench" as he did early and looked pretty good early on.
That Penrith game really burst his bubble when he was thrust into 5/8 against a robust team who know how to target a rookie....and did it well....has never recovered imo.
Then against Eels at home in the fullback spot is a big ask and lucky Moses and Brown were out as their kicking games would have been far more deadly.
In short I see his best progress in the 14, 15 , 16 or 17 jersey, but needs a spell back at Blacktown and that will happen this week.
There are many different type of players and as a youngster who is a "confidence player" he has been savaged and his more experienced team mates have been a big part of the problem....in a side with the influence of DCE, Tom and Jake he would be in a far safer environment.
I do get ppl expecting more and I am 1 of them, but sometimes you need to cut slack to a rookie in early pressure games in a team doing ....ordinary.
I recall an absolute favourite player of mine by the name of Brett Stewart, who played his debut game with much hype and looked average at best till he got trucked by Jamie Lyon and knocked out and had a game where Silvertails would have eaten him for brekky and claimed he was ordinary Sometimes good things take time and whether he makes it or does not, he needs some time to prove his ability, as to judge too harshly so early in a badly beaten team is not a good thing.

He's been fed to the lions by Seibold , playing 3 different positions, without much experience around him, behind a very average forward pack and of course a very average coach.
I think BWSE might be better for his development for a few years where he's not playing under Seibold.

What a load of unmitigated bull**** ... in the past couple of days there has been more hysterical crap posted on this forum than I have seen in the past 10 years ..... but this takes the cake.

Seibold has given Weekes every opportunity to showcase his skills ... as a bench player, as a half, as a dummy half rotation ... and 4 chances in his preferred fullback position ...

and on each occasion Weekes has shown glimpses of what he could be ... but failed miserably to take the bull by the horns ...

Seibold has been more than patient and encouraging ... I would have sacked him 2 games go ....

A first grade coach isn't a mummy and daddy job .... players are supposed to be potty trained by the time they get there .

Weekes has now had 12 opportunities to make his claim on 1st grade .... given to him by a patient coach .... the fact he has fallen short has fuk all, and fuk nothing to do with Seibold.

What a load of unmitigated bull**** ... in the past couple of days there has been more hysterical crap posted on this forum than I have seen in the past 10 years ..... but this takes the cake.

Seibold has given Weekes every opportunity to showcase his skills ... as a bench player, as a half, as a dummy half rotation ... and 4 chances in his preferred fullback position ...

and on each occasion Weekes has shown glimpses of what he could be ... but failed miserably to take the bull by the horns ...

Seibold has been more than patient and encouraging ... I would have sacked him 2 games go ....

A first grade coach isn't a mummy and daddy job .... players are supposed to be potty trained by the time they get there .

Weekes has now had 12 opportunities to make his claim on 1st grade .... given to him by a patient coach .... the fact he has fallen short has fuk all, and fuk nothing to do with Seibold.
Yet Parker, Croker and co are fantastic players because they have years of NRL Experience.
You and RJ epitomize what is wrong with this club, you defend the regular plodders that have been around for years , only to heap **** on a kid who has played a few games of first grade.
Not only that, you are against any notion of bringing in BWSE because you think they are not up to it.
When the regular plodders make mistakes every week , you and some posters turn a blind eye to it like as if it is an acceptable thing since they are regulars ( so that makes them unaccountable).

Last edited:
Completely irrelevant who Parra have out.
You're slamming a bloke (again) that has captained 2 games for Manly, with our most valuable assets out, and asking 'How many games have we won with Croker as captain?' and attempting to attribute that as part of the reason we lost.
Who would you have preferred to have the little C next to their name to get us over the line on Saturday mate? They all played like $hit. Croker being captain had nothing to do with it.
So its irrelevant who Parra has out, but its relevant who Manly have out...RIGHT!
Croker is not captain material, thats my point and even though he was not largely responsible for the loss, the facts are he's 2/2 losses as a captain. Are you a muppet who wants to change history to suit your narrative.
Go contact the statistician from the NRL and see if he can change Croker's stat count so he has 1000 tackles next his name every game because you love him so much.
And I much prefer Garrick over him as a captain because he's a better communicator...does that hurt your feelings, when I say that?

Yet Parker, Croker and co are fantastic players because they have years of NRL Experience.
You and RJ epitomize what is wrong with this club, you defend the regular plodders that have been around for years , only to heap **** on a kid who has played a few games of first grade.
Not only that, you are against any notion of bringing in BWSE because you think they are not up to it.

Rubbish ... what **** have I heaped on the kid ...

What I said was that in his 12 starts he has shown glimpses of what he could be ... but has failed to take the bull by the horns ...

Are you suggesting that this assessment is wrong ... ?

Or are you too busy just talking shiite like it's all somebody else's fault ...

I'll ignore the rest of your stupid accusations.. like most of what you post ... just made up nonsense.

Rubbish ... what **** have I heaped on the kid ...

What I said was that in his 12 starts he has shown glimpses of what he could be ... but has failed to take the bull by the horns ...

Are you suggesting that this assessment is wrong ... ?

Or are you too busy just talking shiite like it's all somebody else's fault ...

I'll ignore the rest of your stupid accusations.. like most of what you post ... just made up nonsense.
It's ok mate, when Croker makes a mistake you turn a blind eye to it, but when a young player does it he's fair game. If you looked at my other points, I've suggested Weekes deserves to go back to BWSE due to poor form but on the same token being played in 3 different positions is stupidity.
At the end of the day the regular plodders can do no wrong, yet young kids deserve the full brunt of criticism when they do wrong. Your double standards is the issue.

I rate him. Not sure there's a better one running around. Bit surprised he hasn't shown us a little more in firsts. But everyone grows at their own pace. I'd have no issue with Toby being given a run infront of Weekes ATM. But he'll be back and he'll be better for it. Don't blame him for our forwards being custard.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10