Kaeo Weekes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's ok mate, when Croker makes a mistake you turn a blind eye to it, but when a young player does it he's fair game. If you looked at my other points, I've suggested Weekes deserves to go back to BWSE due to poor form but on the same token being played in 3 different positions is stupidity.
At the end of the day the regular plodders can do no wrong, yet young kids deserve the full brunt of criticism when they do wrong. Your double standards is the issue.

WTF are you dribbling on about .. have you completely divorced yourself from reality.

You are just making stuff up ... accusing people of it ... and then holding a conversation about it with yourself ...

I hope you don't operate heavy machinery ... or go out unsupervised.

WTF are you dribbling on about .. have you completely divorced yourself from reality.

You are just making stuff up ... accusing people of it ... and then holding a conversation about it with yourself ...

I hope you don't operate heavy machinery ... or go out unsupervised.
I hope you don't work at a nursing home, you couldnt change your own nappy if your life depends on it

I hope you don't work at a nursing home, you couldnt change your own nappy if your life depends on it

And just for the record ... I have been a vocal fan and supporter of weekes since his trial game 2 years ago ...

But the fact is he has not taken hold of his opportunities ... unlike Koula and Samuela who made the most of theirs.

He has the ability ... but sometimes that isn't enough ... I wish him every success

So its irrelevant who Parra has out, but its relevant who Manly have out...RIGHT!
Croker is not captain material, thats my point and even though he was not largely responsible for the loss, the facts are he's 2/2 losses as a captain. Are you a muppet who wants to change history to suit your narrative.
Go contact the statistician from the NRL and see if he can change Croker's stat count so he has 1000 tackles next his name every game because you love him so much.
And I much prefer Garrick over him as a captain because he's a better communicator...does that hurt your feelings, when I say that?

Once again you’re off on a tangent about completely irrelevant $hit. You’re unhinged and unfortunately I can’t help you.

Once again you’re off on a tangent about completely irrelevant $hit. You’re unhinged and unfortunately I can’t help you.
And you have an unhealthy obsession with plodders, so get help.

Or better still, go and follow a team that is used to mediocrity...ie the North Sydney Bears.

There is a fullback that is playing State of Origin tomorrow night, is shorter and lighter than Weekes and is a year younger.

This is Reece Walsh - he plays the game at 100mph, does everything with commitment and puts his body on the line.

Weekes has had ample opportunities in first grade, however it's as if he is driving in the 40kmh zone down the Manly beach front in comparison to Walsh and his happy doing so.
Does not want to put his body on the line.

If Weekes wants to be a first grader, he just needs to watch Walsh.

There is a fullback that is playing State of Origin tomorrow night, is shorter and lighter than Weekes and is a year younger.

This is Reece Walsh - he plays the game at 100mph, does everything with commitment and puts his body on the line.

Weekes has had ample opportunities in first grade, however it's as if he is driving in the 40kmh zone down the Manly beach front in comparison to Walsh and his happy doing so.
Does not want to put his body on the line.

If Weekes wants to be a first grader, he just needs to watch Walsh.
It’s been changed to 30kmph recently & those three dimensional pedestrian crossings are there now.

Starting to think that Siebold should talk to Boulos first and approach Weekes about moving to centre in Reggie's for the rest of the year.
Might salvage something for the kid for this year,no one seems to be coming knocking contract wise as yet for him and could be a good move for him career wise.

He’s a fair way behind Garrick now.

Won’t see much more of him in 2023.
Siebs was clear in the presser Reubs is fb for the year. Then said rts is not available. A wing/Centre will come in, wonder who might be available that would be a solid upgrade there. Assume we will get Talau early.

1 year deal at the lower end suits all parties I think.

Would prefer a 2nd year option in our favour but all good

Weekes still young, another year of NSW cup and he could be a first grader. I'm not giving up on him.
He just wasn't ready.
In what position? He has been found wanting when playing fullback and strikes me as a half or 5/8 but we have these two positions locked up for the next few seasons (unless injuries happen to DCE and/or Brookes).

In what position? He has been found wanting when playing fullback and strikes me as a half or 5/8 but we have these two positions locked up for the next few seasons (unless injuries happen to DCE and/or Brookes).
Depends if he keeps growing or bulks up. He's still young.
Could see him anywhere from 1-6 tbh

Not predicting Papenhozen MK2.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12