Kane Elgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would not be holding my breath about us getting Elgey, he is a gold coast junior and he has the chance to play with DCE. I think he will stay put.

I would not be holding my breath about us getting Elgey, he is a gold coast junior and he has the chance to play with DCE. I think he will stay put.

Ok sheridan.....Sezer then. One of these guys will be playing Qld Cup.

Let's see.....first grade with Manly or reserves for the Tits. Tough decision that one.

I think Sezer is a better chance in that he is from Sydney. Who can say but we have heard didly squat from our management about replacing the DCE and Foz and our club needs some positive news soon cause it feels like a big black cloud is over our club at the moment.

I think Sezer is a better chance in that he is from Sydney. Who can say but we have heard didly squat from our management about replacing the DCE and Foz and our club needs some positive news soon cause it feels like a big black cloud is over our club at the moment.

I think you're right and to be honest, I'd prefer him. More experienced and a great goal kicker too.

Elegy looks to be a good kid but there are no guarantees. Sezer has played well at NRL level before and could only benefit from being coached by Joey and Tooves.

Elgey might stay, although the lure of bigger coin and being taught by an immortal is a very very big reason to move.

Id say he has been told not to sign anywhere until he has played more games. If he was killing it in the 20s his value would go up.

He has made it clear he wants to stay at titans, but i guess if we offer a good pay day he may head to the norther beaches.

Not going to lie, the titans giving him a 1st grade spot this weekend doesnt work in our favour. In the off chance he signs with Manly, would like the titans to give him several 1st grade opportunities.

I guess the only thing is that with DCE sezer and mortimor all options it doesnt leave alot of room for elgey. (not that the titans would have any problem offloading sezer or mortimor)
playing 1st grade with the Tiatans
Elgey might stay, although the lure of bigger coin and being taught by an immortal is a very very big reason to move.
We'd have to set him with a new coke dealer though .....

Positive like the Matt ballin news?
Apart from this news which is brilliant for the club, it as not exactly been a bed of roses has it for the fans and members of this club? making Matty B a one club player is a good step forward but it would be very nice to see the club announce soon as to whom will be replacing our halves so that we can start to build things for the future.

If true that Elgey is prepared to come down and have a look thats a positive that he is open to move and that management are active. So who knows what else they maybe actively doing in the background

I'd say, his preference would be to stay on the GC or perhaps Brisbane. A move to Sydney for a kid his age would be a very big step. It makes sense for the Titans to want him to stay but there are a number of questions;
Can he can play in the #6 as DCE will be the #7. Does he want to play in the #6?
Do the Titans want him to start next year? Maybe they don't think he's ready.

The Sharks also need a #7 so there's going to be a bidding war. At both Manly and the Sharks, he'd be starting and the money is likely to be more than what the Titans are prepared to offer. It will be interesting to see what he decides.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8