Kapow is the man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our forwards in general are starting to look very good. But Tapau and Jake are playing out of their skins.
Yeah Marty is obviously unstoppable at the moment but Jake is doing the equivalent of Marty in other areas like working tirelessly and his post contact metres are insane at the moment. He is also offloading and doing some simple ball playing in the middle of the ruck as well. He is a sensational footballer that Jake T.

I have tomolololo ahead of him ( runs over 200m EVERY game), but not many else.
Keep it up Marty.

Nothing wrong with Marty's 170+ per game, Marty also averages 4 or so more offloads a game than Lolo.

I rate Lolo, I really do, but he's very one dimensional and plays the ball so slowly. Marty, has more x-factor about him, not afraid to run angled lines or skip across field when he has to opening up space for the backs by dragging guys on, his offloads create so much quality second phase play too.

Led by Marty and Jake our forward pack is rapidly developing into a powerful, determined pack of athletes. Trent's got these boys getting off the tackled player fast enough to nullify those endless penalties in the play the ball some teams suffer from. Love it!

I think since he signed his 10mill contract hes gone off the boil the last month.. last night he barely ran 100m
Agree. Taumololo's been my favourite non-Manly forward but since re-signing with the Cowboys his form has waned. In last night's game he was shown up!

Love how well Kapow's playing for us and it looks like he loves being with us. He's certainly been one of our best forwards but I'd argue as to THE best. Jake's been phenominal, and consistently from the 1st minute to the 80th in every game. After 8 rounds, I say Kapow and Jake are equally our top forwards.

I am a huge Marty fan. He is a machine and when he starts off loading the points start to flow! Go big fella!

Led by Marty and Jake our forward pack is rapidly developing into a powerful, determined pack of athletes. Trent's got these boys getting off the tackled player fast enough to nullify those endless penalties in the play the ball some teams suffer from. Love it!
Yeah it'd just be nice if the same rules applied to our opposition teams.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8