• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I had it when I didn't have a fancy smart tv. Save the coin and just connect ure laptop to the tele via HDMI.. What u see on the laptop is now on ure tele. Bottom line as peeps have said it's internet based connection so if u have a quality high speed connection it's generally 99% all good. I work in an industry where I meet LOTS of fellas who love their sport and most have switched to Kayo because they don't need anything else to watch except sport all year. Plus it's not just NRL... there is every other sport known to man also on there like tennis, golf, international cricket etc.. It's a no brainer. Pay an extra $20 a month for decent internet and save $60 on Foxtel. :)

Kayo is perfect, cant understand why people would par for Foxtel.

Couple of things

* You need a quality internet connection, if you have that it is a dream
*The big plus is everything from games to shows is available in demand...watch NRL360 etc whenever is convenient to you.
*Don't have the app on your TV, no problem, get a Chromecast for like $70 and cast it straight from your phone

Love Kayo
Ok cool so i can watch nrl 360 etc not only the games. So basically its streaming fox sports?? The only channel i use on foxtel anyway hahaha

Mate we didn’t have the app either. I just went out and paid for the chrome cast. Again another adjustment but its super easy once you get use to it. I did notice the live delay as well but this year I’ve vowed not to engage in the game day thread anyway. I was finding it distracted me away frm the coverage.
Whats the chrome cast? I think my tv has something like that. Its a 2020 LG

My internet is ordinary with NBN FFTN speed at approx 15 MBS so I dont want to be watching the footy and the kids stream 2 x youtubes in HD and the game stops :) So until the NBN is upgraded to FTTP then I am stuck with Fox.

Whats the chrome cast? I think my tv has something like that. Its a 2020 LG
The more tech savvy can explain it better. But it’s just something you plug into the power and the hdmi port on the tv. You can then just cast from your device to the hdmi source. Ya phone just turns into a remote of sorts using the streaming apps. It’s great. You can also take your chrome cast with you on holidays etc I think.

I got rid of Foxtel because of my dislike for Murdoch and I'm resisting getting Kayo for the same reason although as the new season approaches I feel I might have no choice but to relent as I don't want to miss any Eagles matches, quite the quandary
Same here, but no Kayo/Fox sports or Telstra live stream gives me the excuse to go down the club and watch

Telstra just announced that they are doing away with their live pass streaming format and replacing it with Kayo. So if you are a telstra live pass customer already you can subscrice to Kayo for $5 a month instead of the $25 it normally is.

* Hot tip with Kayo. You don't need to watch the stream for games. You can watch live channels as well. So if you're finding that your stream keeps dropping out just go to the live channel instead.
Typical Telstra, telling us they’re making things better but actually charging us $$$ for something that used to be free.

Yeah plus all those shows like 360 etc. Great deal
And the good thing is it’s all on demand. I love golf and I can jump on now and watch the Masters or Open official films. Last night I was late getting back for the Heat game, no probs just start it from the start or put it on live.

Used it last year and it was fine. Have good internet and quality was very good. I did not pay a cent. Found a free trial on sports bet for 3 months, then another free trial for 3 months on amazon prime or binge I think? Cancelled fox. Can also watch games at a later time, when you log in can watch from live or from start. Helps when the 6pm Friday night Manly game is on and your trying to get the dam kids showered and off to bed!

Last year i was paying 53.50 now its 20 more for the same thing.. ridiculous

Kayo is Fox sports and is fine if you have an OK internet connection. I like it. Never had an issue with it.

Before you dump Foxtel though make them squirm and make Foxtel your bitch ...... It is dead easy, all you have to say is say you want to disconnect due to price or **** content and they'll throw deals at you to stay. Anyone paying full price for Foxtel is not trying ...... at least if you then decide you'll see how desperate they are to keep subscribers.

There's an ap & pc program called redbox TV. It's not legal really but I have used it occasionally to watch NRL through Sky Sports UK. Usually on Arena channel. It's free & no VPN required. I also have it loaded along with a few other aps & Kodi on my firesticks.
Bea TV & Tea TV are also good aps.

There's an ap & pc program called redbox TV. It's not legal really but I have used it occasionally to watch NRL through Sky Sports UK. Usually on Arena channel. It's free & no VPN required. I also have it loaded along with a few other aps & Kodi on my firesticks.
Bea TV & Tea TV are also good aps.
Hello pirate.. kodi you say

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11