• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Used it last year and it was fine. Have good internet and quality was very good. I did not pay a cent. Found a free trial on sports bet for 3 months, then another free trial for 3 months on amazon prime or binge I think? Cancelled fox. Can also watch games at a later time, when you log in can watch from live or from start. Helps when the 6pm Friday night Manly game is on and your trying to get the dam kids showered and off to bed!

It's interesting to hear how the quality is.

I subscribed to "watchnrl" as I'm overseas. I have great internet but I could never watch the games in real time because there was always some buffering b/s going on. At best I watched them 10 to 15 seconds behind live.

Though most of the time I watched them the next day because they are usually on at 2am to 3am here.

They would also cut off the after game player interviews and not put them on anywhere on their site.

Eventually I realised $180 was a waste of $$$$ and didn't renew.

Lol... I must be the only person who fox never tried to keep on. I cancelled and didn't even get an email!

Good job getting all the freebies and I'm actually surprised to hear a streaming service actually worked.

I am currently testing Kayo. I was watching the Sunday ticket and was about to switch over to the pregame show but don't appear to be able to. Do I need to stop casting and go back in again to switch shows? Surely not.

So appear to be able to stream ok from the laptop to the tv but issues from the phone. Anyone else had the same trouble?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8