Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Minimal
Coverage of it in the media. Of course not in Daily ****tagraph. Can imagine if a high profile player it would be front page news whether guilty or not.
Yep and that article would of been written by this sh1tbag Mr Kent. It's so refreshing to see how much this grub is hated. Makes me a very happy old league supporter.

I'll take the 'straight out of uni???' as commentary complimentary of an articulate and erudite missive. Whilst there are many clear indicators in said post that my life experience outstrips those of the conventionally early to mid-twenty graduate full of vim and vigor but often lacking 'real world' credentials and a certain useful cynicism, I'll afford you this considering in almost every occupation, and most that have tertiary education as a prerequisite - continual education is part and parcel of the job so I could in fact be (and am, coincidentally for the purpose of this debate, very close to) technically 'straight out' of finishing further tertiary education.

But as far as being an idealistic youngster with little life experience recently released upon the world from a collegiate bubble, I am not.

Sadly.

Go Manly!
The fishing is fantastic today. There coming in thick and fast.

Holy hell that’s one hell of a post. Straight out of uni??
I'll take the 'straight out of uni???' as commentary complimentary of an articulate and erudite missive. Whilst there are many clear indicators in said post that my life experience outstrips those of the conventionally early to mid-twenty graduate full of vim and vigor but often lacking 'real world' credentials and a certain useful cynicism, I'll afford you this considering in almost every occupation, and most that have tertiary education as a prerequisite - continual education is part and parcel of the job so I could in fact be (and am, coincidentally for the purpose of this debate, very close to) technically 'straight out' of finishing further tertiary education.

But as far as being an idealistic youngster with little life experience recently released upon the world from a collegiate bubble, I am not.

Sadly.

Go Manly!
The fishing is fantastic today. There coming in thick and fast.
Yea I did alright yesterday. Hopefully get this lot processed and cryovacced before the 14:00 game. Pulled a couple of muddys out of a hole with the tuna head from Saturday this morning too. I dropped the Aldi catalogue down for you @grassy because I get the digital SMH. So you know it's not an old photo.

Attachments

• PXL_20230514_005827208~2.jpg
    PXL_20230514_005827208~2.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 78
Do we think the the journos would replicate the "no fault stand down" stuff they judge the players on? With "no tolerance for violence against women" this would be the death knell for an NRL player ...

Even the impact to the players reputation - look at Brett S

It's ineffectiveness is only topped by it's insincerity.

S'funny that Kent will get the presumption of innocence that he denied so many players with his poisoned pen.

Hopefully he goes and sells ice-cream with that other pickle brain after this is over.
Buried on line or page 37 in small font in the paper

No the horror of a woman allegedly being choked is fuelling me. It’s disgusting and the lowest of the low act if proven guilty. As I have said before Kent is afforded like all of us the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
Problem with all this down with Kent is we have absolutely no context. I don't like the guy either but without context it may as well be the same as snake back in the day.

For all we know he could be a victim and any choking could be self defence. Probably not but we had better be careful on here given the liable nature of today's society.

These Two fish won’t fit on a brag Matt as their heads are too big. Guess who they represent.
James Fisher-Harris and Cameron Murray? Cod I've got no idea mate, you've reel ey got me this time. I've made a rod for my own back by trying to evade your fantastic fishing foray feathered friend.

Have a great afternoon.

Stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

Problem with all this down with Kent is we have absolutely no context. I don't like the guy either but without context it may as well be the same as snake back in the day.

For all we know he could be a victim and any choking could be self defence. Probably not but we had better be careful on here given the liable nature of today's society.
You are right with this one and probably over emotion from me positing last night.

We will wait and see and yes liability need to be careful of that.

Out of curiosity I recorded last nites 360 and while Tallis is no shining star on the small screen he is at least a former top player. Since Ikin left and the show was dominated by that inane gaggle of league 'journos' it quickly lost any credibility. Putting 2 ex players and 2 journos is a slightly better format than one player agent/ex player and 3 journos.
(And regardless of guilt or innocence I'd be happy to never see Kent again, just too smug by half)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8