Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Out of curiosity I recorded last nites 360 and while Tallis is no shining star on the small screen he is at least a former top player. Since Ikin left and the show was dominated by that inane gaggle of league 'journos' it quickly lost any credibility. Putting 2 ex players and 2 journos is a slightly better format than one player agent/ex player and 3 journos.
(And regardless of guilt or innocence I'd be happy to never see Kent again, just too smug by half)

Totally agree. It was pleasant to watch the show without someone yelling and thinking he knew everything about everything.

As you said, two ex footy players and two journos is a good mix. Tallis can only be temporary as he lives in Qld.
If Wade Graham retires this year, he would be very good as Braith's side kick as he is knowledgeable and balanced.

Anyone but Innis and Cronk who are both FIGJAMS.

Just, please, please don't replace Kent with a female journo that knows nothing about footy.

If only news limited acted this quickly when Brett was accused

So let me get this right they will not report on it but will remove the content? Which is a pretty clear indicator of where they may think it is going no?

If only news limited acted this quickly when Brett was accused

So let me get this right they will not report on it but will remove the content? Which is a pretty clear indicator of where they may think it is going no?
Yep its true I can’t access any old nrl360 episodes
they have also changed the opener to nrl360.
you are so right if only they offered Brett Stewart the same treatment..not having wall to wall coverage and commentary

Totally agree. It was pleasant to watch the show without someone yelling and thinking he knew everything about everything.

As you said, two ex footy players and two journos is a good mix. Tallis can only be temporary as he lives in Qld.
If Wade Graham retires this year, he would be very good as Braith's side kick as he is knowledgeable and balanced.

Just, please, please don't replace Kent with a female journo that knows nothing about footy.
Especially if her first name is Erin.

POSITION VACANT - @FOXNRL are currently looking for an obnoxious arrogant argumentative prick to host there flagship show NRL360 . Must be disliked by viewers and rugby league fans alike world wide . If this sounds like the role for you email [email protected]
I wonder who from the forum will apply? Well at least they will be a Manly supporter.

Wonder if ALL the media will be out the front of court, like this leach would of been in his day. Wonder if all media will report on it like they do on Michael Slater and the likes.

Lara Pitt would be perfect for the job. The lady know,s her footy

Lara Pitt would be perfect for the job. The lady know,s her footy
Im just going to go ahead and speak on @Mark from Brisbane s behalf (I think he’s hitched up the van), when I say a big "Hell Yeah!" from Mark and myself . I know both of us are cultured fan boys of Lara. She knows her stuff. Doesn’t get into the clown antics…and yes, her voice…beautiful…..(not Albos).

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8