Kite to stay???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the CEOs are in a meeting today with the ARLC and will nut out the Salary Cap, amongst other things.

Perry is savvy enough, and the Players close enough to rearrange the payment schedules to be under the Cap and full strength.

The headcount situation should also be clarified.
The T-Rex $80k + headcount is an anomaly and disadvantages Clubs for no 'spreading of talent' reasons:mad:

ManlyBacker said:
''There's a 99.9 per cent chance he will stay,'' said Kite's manager Daryl Mather." smh

I read this too and thought it tells me it's as good as done that he's staying and very happy about that :)

The salary cap pressure will be sorted once the cap is confirmed. Agree with others - I prefer Kite to King if we have to make a choice.

if kite were to go who the hell do we have at prop, King and who else. lussick is going to parra vic mauro best option, tim robinson????

ROBBEDof2007premierSHIP said:
if kite were to go who the hell do we have at prop, King and who else. lussick is going to parra vic mauro best option, tim robinson????

Tim Robinson is gone. He won't be at Manly in 2013. He was one of a few who were farewelled at the awards night.

bones said:
ROBBEDof2007premierSHIP said:

Tim Robinson is gone. He won't be at Manly in 2013. He was one of a few who were farewelled at the awards night.

Do believe he's going back to Parra.

Princess should do the honorable thing and fall on his legal sword. He can go and do contracts or some such thing.

DSM5 said:
Princess should do the honorable thing and fall on his legal sword. He can go and do contracts or some such thing.

He might have to finish his degree first...

https://www.mq.edu.au/pubstatic/on_campus/sport_and_recreation/sport_scholarships/2012_sports_scholars/jason_king/

Mark from Brisbane said:
T-Dog wasn't??

Kick him up the arse and say "seeya ya lazy big prick" is about all I;d say!!
Mark I re-watched some of our semi-final win over the Cows last night. In the early stages of the second half Manly was really under the pump, and the Cows (aided of course by that absurd decision not to call the strip on Tafua) were on the charge. T Rex eased some pressure with a huge charge out of our danger zone, and won a penalty as he tried a quick play-the-ball. In the next set we attacked, and it was T Rex's excellent cut-out pass to Tafua that enabled the winger to make the try-line and put us back in the lead. Without those plays, who knows?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7