Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Flanno is playing 9 today in NSW Cup. Fifita starting and Tuitavake makes debut off bench for Dragons.
Gould tweeted this
Just watching Kyle play NSW Cup here in Wollongong at the moment. He is playing hooker and looks quite at home in the role. @NRL_Bulldogs trail 4-6 at the half time break. Good quality reserve grade game. Despite the player drain with injury, our boys are competing well.

Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Manly Sea Eagles swoop to snap up Kyle Flanagan​

Bulldogs halfback Kyle Flanagan is headed to the Sea Eagles on an immediate deal which will see him link up with his father Shane who is an assistant coach at the club.

The Manly Sea Eagles are on the verge of signing halfback Kyle Flanagan from the Canterbury Bulldogs for the remainder of the season as a back-up for Daly Cherry Evans during Origin.
Bulldogs’ general manager of football Phil Gould has been trying to offload the former Sharks and Roosters halfback to the English Super League.

Instead Manly Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold has jumped in to use Flanagan as an insurance policy for 34-year-old Cherry Evans.

It is an important signing for Manly because of concerns around the short term future of five-eighth Josh Schuster.

This means Cooper Johns will be playing five-eighth for at least the next month instead of providing cover for Cherry Evans at halfback.

This is why Seibold has signed Flanagan on a cheap deal in which Bulldogs will contribute.

At this stage it is only for the remainder of the season.

His father Shane Flanagan is Manly’s assistant coach but has played no role in the negotiations.

The 24-year-old Flanagan has played 70 NRL games at the Sharks, Roosters and Bulldogs.

If it is true. Welcome and hope he kills it.

Bad sign for Schuster ......
Schuster may be going to The Tigers with Scott Fulton

I was shot down when I said Seibold was fibbing about Turbo playing. He didn't play.

Let's see if Seibold is a serial fibber if this nightmare comes true.

Are we also going to sign Brad Arthur's son?
Shot down on ST!? Now you’re fibbing. Never happens. @:D

Also mentioned during HT in the CH9 game this arvo. Michael Chammas said, Scott Fulton was going to the Tigers & might take some Manly players, too.
If they are off contract maybe , otherwise no.

And if they don’t want to be here **** them , I’d rather have committed players who love the joint , not sooky la la’s who get their feelings hurt!!

Bulldogs coach & the player himself have come out and said it’s utter bull****.

Good old Booze , on the piss again !!

Just imagine the blow up on Silvertails if we do get Flano Jr AND Fulton takes Schu with him to the Tigers. It'll go nuclear in here.
Maybe not as Flanagan can play full season at Blacktown, while Schu plays 2 game's all season
Jokes aside I reckon Flanagan jnr is way better then John's jnr

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8