Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silvertails
I would not be surprised if it happened.

(They call him) Benji has had a thing for Schuster since the latter’s FG debut in 2020, when he played against him.

Meanwhile Kristie Fulton has an online crack at Josh for among other things, not moving over to the NB from the WS homelands. As an aside, Josh won’t have so far to travel each day, if he switches clubs.

Adding spice to the mix, Josh’s guru Scott Fulton, is heading over to Leichhardt-Concord-Campbelltown (LCC) to work. Could make for some interesting dinner conversations at Fulton family get togethers.

Last edited:

Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo has weighed in on a report linking dropped halfback Kyle Flanagan with an immediate move to Manly.

Flanagan was axed last week and it was reported over the weekend that he was headed to the Sea Eagles where his father Shane is an assistant coach.

“I know nothing about that and Kyle rang me straight away, his phone was going off as well, and he just wanted to reassure me that there was nothing in it,” Ciraldo said after his side beat the Dragons on Sunday night.

I can see it now.

DCE and Schuster traded to Wests to solve our salary cap issues.

Flanagan and Johns to be our premiership winning halfs 🤣

We just need to steady the ship for now with a better performance this week. The titans did their homework and exploited our weakest defenders out wide. We have serious problems with the defence of our outside backs. Our outside backs continually slide and run backs - what the hell! The Broncos will do the same and they have a better backs than the Titans.

Theoretical here.....but if Tigers offered Doueihi for Schuster, plus an early release for Talau (noting Doueihi is out the rest of the year) would you take that deal?

Doueihi can slot in at 5/8 next year or if Fainu or Weekes stepped up could play centre.

I'm undecided but the thought popped into me head.

I would not be surprised if it happened.

(They call him) Benji has had a thing for Schuster since the latter’s FG debut in 2020, when he played against him.

Meanwhile Kristy Fulton has an online crack at Josh for among other things, not moving over to the NB from the WS homelands. As an aside, Josh won’t have so far to travel each day, if he switches clubs.

Adding spice to the mix, Josh’s guru Scott Fulton, is heading over to Leichhardt-Concord-Campbelltown (LCC) to work. Could make for some interesting dinner conversations at Fulton family get togethers.
Is that you Buzz?

Theoretical here.....but if Tigers offered Doueihi for Schuster, plus an early release for Talau (noting Doueihi is out the rest of the year) would you take that deal?

Doueihi can slot in at 5/8 next year or if Fainu or Weekes stepped up could play centre.

It would be an option if Doueihi wasn’t out for a chunk of next year too and on his 3rd knee reco

Were you on the grog last night Disco??

Just sayin’

It would be an option if Doueihi wasn’t out for a chunk of next year too and on his 3rd knee reco
Will he? Ooooft I just assumed he'd be good to go round 1.

Dont mind him as a player (not the main man) but yeah injuries a worry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8