Kyle Flanagan: Journos can't decide which fib to print.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What is the point of signing a player who does not have any impact on the field like woods
It took two games for Seibold to drop him .
More excuses here feathered friend
I am soooo confused.

Isn’t it normally mark from Brisbane being the negative/ realistic poster and BOZO the eternal optimist that continually post over the top positive affirmations!

What happened have they swapped genes?

Just sayin

I am soooo confused.

Isn’t it normally mark from Brisbane being the negative/ realistic poster and BOZO the eternal optimist that continually post over the top positive affirmations!

What happened have they swapped genes?

Just sayin
There is a line between optimism and living in denial
The Woods signing is one of them feathered freind

There is a line between optimism and living in denial
The Woods signing is one of them feathered freind
1682905479789.jpeg

But BOZO ….. remember this !!!

Just sayin’

What is the point of signing a player who does not have any impact on the field like woods
It took two games for Seibold to drop him .
More excuses here feathered friend
Again , tell me who they sign instead , in the 3rd month of a 6 month competition!!

So sign no one, and then accept Morgan Boyle as the next man up.

I get you don’t like Woods , and I can’t say I love him either , but we’ll just have to disagree over his “ transfer “.

Laugh as you will but BUZZ & MOLEY and all the others would be living on here right now

Cool..

Hello you agenda driven cowards. How you go home and tell your significant others what a great job you're doing is beyond me.

You below ave intelligence gits.

why don't you sign up and we'll host an 'AMA' for you troglodytes?

Gees this thread has changed…. When it looked like we got him everyone was pissed … now that we are not getting him people sing his praises!

Interesting!
Well if you have a look at nrl halves stock, there's really not much out there unless you wanna pay a mil plus on a select few. Flanagan has been around a while, has finals experience and is one of the better defensive halves going around. With the prospect of him finding form again under his old boy, for the price we could nab him for.. it makes sense to me at least. I'd even sign him on a cut deal til end of 24 or 25. If it doesn't work out, he would still be great value as a backup half. By chance it does.. its shrewd business

Well if you have a look at nrl halves stock, there's really not much out there unless you wanna pay a mil plus on a select few. Flanagan has been around a while, has finals experience and is one of the better defensive halves going around. With the prospect of him finding form again under his old boy, for the price we could nab him for.. it makes sense to me at least. I'd even sign him on a cut deal til end of 24 or 25. If it doesn't work out, he would still be great value as a backup half. By chance it does.. its shrewd business
His 4 tries and 9 try assists last year and 0 tries and 0 try assists this year,really screams “shrewd business”to me.The argument that he played his best footy under his old man’s tutelage,is poor,given how low the bar has been set since that time.The problem at Manly the last few years is that the players they’ve bought as back ups,have become regulars

His 4 tries and 9 try assists last year and 0 tries and 0 try assists this year,really screams “shrewd business”to me.The argument that he played his best footy under his old man’s tutelage,is poor,given how low the bar has been set since that time.The problem at Manly the last few years is that the players they’ve bought as back ups,have become regulars
Maybe read my comment again..
Nevertheless, Flanagan jnr is still a better option than Johns jnr. There was a reason why the roosters signed Flanagan in the first place, he has been behind a wooden spoon pack ever since.. but like I said if he doesn't perform he takes Johns spot. If he does we have an NRL competent half for half the price. Whilst we have 4 players close to or over a mil, im not quite sure what people are expecting. Until one of them retire or are released we won't be buying a Munster persay. We have been leaking points like crazy, so the more players in the team more competent in D, the better in my opinion

…. Ummm we are not getting him ! Fake news!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10