Lame - Orford doesn't do the press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
missing_something link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=181254.msg234884#msg234884 date=1249302449]
The sky is falling.  The sky is falling.

Well lucky your here then Rex to save us all.
[/quote]
Too late missing something.  You already did that job in your previous posting. If only they sacked Des and replaced him with you we'd have a shot at this title, eh?

Rex link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=181254.msg234885#msg234885 date=1249302516]
[quote author=Rex link=topic=181254.msg234884#msg234884 date=1249302449]
The sky is falling.  The sky is falling.

Well lucky your here then Rex to save us all.
[/quote]
Too late missing something.  You already did that job in your previous posting. If only they sacked Des and replaced him with you we'd have a shot at this title, eh?
[/quote]

I'm glad you recognise that  ;)

General play in the second half was good. defense in 2nd half very good. looked better as a unit, again in the second half. Bailey was solid in D. Tony Williams defense was agian poor but was running the ball a lot harder and gained some confidence. King was running the ball well and did good in defence. DSM5 and all the haters can lick my nuts. I doubt tigers fans would be confident after tonights display, they scored to very lucky tries and could not bust the line in over 40 mins of football.
Always the same talk about Ox, so quick to forget anything good he does. im sure you would have bagged choc at one stage or another. With your expectations at what they are i'd imagine you would have a lot of disappoinment in your life.

all that we expect is a fair days work for a fair days pay.

as his days pay is astronomical, even by NRL standards, is it too much to expect performance commensurate with said pay level???

and who cares if tigers fans are confident, they got the 2 points so they can do what they like.

and as for licking your little seeds.....pass.

Worst halfback in a long time. He was a passenger last year and lucky to have a grand final ring. Deadset rubbish tonight

It's as almost as if he has no thought on what he's about to do i doubt the players know as well.Why doesn't he play like a normal halfback. 

Fulton, I'd take you seriously if you told me something good Orford did last night.  I take each game as it comes, and as yet, I've seen very little to talk him up in any game throughout the year.  Realistically some players just get old or their form drops.  I think his form is crap, and has been for all of this year and I'd be very happy if he took his Dally M, GF ring, this years pay and went off to England, that is if any team would have him. 

I'm not saying Orford had a great game, but his defence was good and it was his play and delayed pass that put Watmough thru the gap for one of his tries. His line drop outs were good for once and the only blight I can remember was the very last play and some 5th tackle kick option or two being average. I agree he made the very wrong choice on the last play, but let's not depend on the last minute to win games.

Maybe I need to watch the game again to see what you guys are all bleating about?

Well said Mal - agree 100%
He handles the ball more than most halves and gets it moving and the only criticism I have relates to crabbing across field and fifth tackle options. If we had a pack that controlled things better he would have the time. And I didn't see him giving away buckets of dumb penalties.
All the same he should have fronted for the press conference.

Look in my Choc's stats thread.

The combine effort of Rose, King, Kite, and Perry got use about 250, LESS that what Choc did by himself!

Yeah, we shoould have won in the last two minutes, but our props, two of them who are SOO reps this year did nothing.

We should have blasted the Tigers off the park with King, Kite, Rose and Perry.

Fro link said:
cause he isnt a halfbacks nut sac

You're over the "Drop Watmough" bandwagon and back onto Orford now? Who's next? Lookout B Stewart if he doesn't score 3 tries in his comeback game.

was wondering when you were going to crawl out of your hole.

CONTEXT knob jockey, get our English teacher to help if you are too thick to grasp the idea.

Fro link said:

CONTEXT knob jockey, get our English teacher to help if you are too thick to grasp the idea.

Both in the same English class, are ya?  :p

Mal Cochrane link said:
Maybe I need to watch the game again to see what you guys are all bleating about?
Mal, you only need to believe what their telling you and then you'll see.  And then you won't even see Ox putting Watmough into those gaps.

Reminiscent of some Christians:  
1.  The Bible is God's word.  
2.  How do you know it's God's word?  
3.  Because the people who wrote it were inspired by God.
4.  How do you know they were inspired by God?
5.  Because the Bible is God's word.

Fro link said:

You love hiding behind that word CONTEXT.

Fact is you said Watmough should be dropped after he had a bad game or two. That to me proves you have zero idea.

"Our English teacher". Downie said same English class. Get it? For someone who tries to make out his intelligence is superior to most, you are pretty damn slow.

Zero points in the first half in which we dominated 30 minutes of it is another reason why his game was not up to scratch.

lower your dosage volley, you'll live longer.

and please find somewhere i said anything about the relative intelligence of anyone on here.

on second thoughts don't bother as i won't bother responding to any more of your baiting.

Have a nice life.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6