Line up for Sharks trial Feb 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/02/13/manly-team-to-play-sharks-in-nrl-trial/

Sea Eagles NRL team

1 Matthew Wright

2 Brad Parker

3 Tom Wright

4 Brian Kelly

5 Jonathan Wright

6 Jackson Hastings

7 Cade Cust

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Darcy Lussick (C)

11 Jack Gosiewski

12 Frank Winterstein

13 Kelepi Tanginoa

14 Shaun Lane

15 Lewis Brown

16 Lloyd Perrett

17 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Jade Anderson

20 Taniela Paseka

23 Peter Schuster

24 Joey Lussick

First in with our team . Great work @Mitch

Looks like Baz is leaving most of his bullets in the chamber until the Roosters trial, mate. Happy with this, it’ll give plenty a chance to impress!

Looking forward to seeing Gosiewski and Sipley. Also Tanginoa who is said to be ripping in during his first pre season with us.

Sorry but that’s crazy. All due respect to the guys named, who definitely need match practice but so do the first team.

Thanks for posting Mitch

No Joel Thompson as well as the World Cup players.

Wonder why Joel didn’t get a start

Look forward to seeing Tom Wright and Kelly in the centres - with Walker under an injury cloud for round 1 it could be our starting centres for Newcastle. Talking of Centre's Jacob Loko playing for Blacktown - I assume that must be DUI, eccy carrying, Horhay's fighting mate Loko?

Look forward to seeing Tom Wright and Kelly in the centres - with Walker under an injury cloud for round 1 it could be our starting centres for Newcastle. Talking of Centre's Jacob Loko playing for Blacktown - I assume that must be DUI, eccy carrying, Horhay's fighting mate Loko?

That’s him. Can’t wait to see him in full flight the guy has first grade written all over him

The one player I would have liked to see in both trials given he is likely to start rd 1 is Croker.

As someone with limited NRL experience I would think it may be worth the risk. Maybe Barrett is looking to give both Hastings and Croker a full trial to impress.

The one player I would have liked to see in both trials given he is likely to start rd 1 is Croker.

As someone with limited NRL experience I would think it may be worth the risk. Maybe Barrett is looking to give both Hastings and Croker a full trial to impress.

I agree, very surprised croker isn’t playing considering he hasnt played much over the last couple of years.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8