List of players that have recieved no punishment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
who gives a rats?

is there anyone here who honestly thinks that Stewart would have done anything against her will on purpose or in full knowledge of his surroundings?

KaZa link said:
last one they went all out on.. well a manly player.. john hopoate
He wasn't playing for Manly at that time..but that behaviour is in the definition imo

Zep link said:
who gives a rats?

is there anyone here who honestly thinks that Stewart would have done anything against her will on purpose or in full knowledge of his surroundings?
With any luck you might get called up for jury duty

holy **** i have been, in Queensland though :( - if only.

I have actually forgot to respond to the letter :( bad me.

I wish i was on that jury, it would only end in two ways, not guilty or hung jury

Mitchell Sargeant. Does coke at one club and gets punished with a contract at the Knights.

Mick Crocker Sh!t got charged with assaulting Police after a fracas at the Coogee Palace after been on the cans.

International Dell gets rewarded for serving a ban for cocaine use in another code with a contract in the NRL.

Frank Pritchard and his homies were in some street brawl in Liverpool, in fact I think he got stabbed from memory.

Wes Naiqama has had more drink driving offences then I've had hot breakfasts.

Chris Walker checked himself into rehab after a string of alcohol related issues.

Jethro link said:
Brad Fittler (or was that pre-NRL days)

does it matter

Sione Faumuina

found this
just doing a google search

It was a night when a lewd message was left on a woman's mobile phone, players got drunk into the early hours and some visited a brothel. It has cost two Blues players their positions, five others a total of $20,000 in fines and yet more heads will roll. Brad Walter reports (http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/21/1085120125492.html).

Sydney Roosters fullback Anthony Minichiello last night became the second player sacked from the NSW Origin side and five others received fines totalling $20,000 for misbehaviour after a midweek team bonding session.

Minichiello was stood down from Wednesday night's series opener at Telstra Stadium for taking his mobile phone out on a team drinking session, contrary to team policy. The phone was later used by dumped St George Illawarra centre Mark Gasnier to make a lewd call to a 27-year-old woman.

Minichiello was observed in Gasnier's presence as calls were made outside their Coogee hotel, while a group of nine players and two members of team security waited for taxis at about 3.40am on Wednesday.

The security personnel and team managers Chris Johns and Gerard Raper face the sack after Origin I, while further action is also expected against the six players penalised yesterday by the NSWRL. Johns tendered his resignation yesterday but it was rejected, at least for the time being.

In addition, the NRL will consider whether to invoke the $350,000 suspended sentence against the Bulldogs over incidents during and after a pre-season camp in Coffs Harbour as Willie Mason and Mark O'Meley were among the players fined.

Mason was fined $6000 for three separate offences, including signing the name of Roosters second-rower Craig Fitzgibbon during an autograph session on Thursday night.

Acting NSWRL chairman John Chalk said the penalty - equating to the player's match payment for each Origin - was the maximum his board could impose, and directors had little choice but to accept Mason's explanation that a doodling that offended some fans was \"a marshmallow man\".

It's a simple job for these guys: show up, play football and don't do anything stupid.

And they still **** it up.

How stupid are these bastards.

david reaction gallop

hes weak as piss

and should get the **** out of our game.

Thanks Dan for that link.

My mate (The solicitor who I spoke to at length a few nights ago) said there were various levels of sexual assualt, the most serious being rape with "penile pentration" (sorry for the corse nature of the description but that's a legal term apparently).

So someone can be found guilty based on a simple "grope".

I in fact appeared as a witness for a guy who was at a Xmas party I was at about 10 years ago, it was a case of harrasing a young waitress and he grabbed her on the backside. It was very innocuous and lasted less than 10 seconds (the touching part), he was found guilty, fined (but not jailed) and now has a criminal record for life!!

So it does really make me wonder (with all these players listed above) why a line in the sand hasn't been drawn years ago, it seems the line is being drawn in the sand in 2009 because of Brett's and the clubs high profile.

Someone should compile those names and take them down to Fox studios and hand them to d!ckwad Gallop and ask him what his thoughts are on that. 
Gee, if fining Manly 100k for that, plus every other club for indescretions, the NRL would be rich!

When getting ready for work i swore i heard on the tv that Gallop's job isn't safe anymore because of all this.  I wish i saw that to make sure.  If Gallop had balls he'd go over every case and suspend players this week, and fine clubs.  Johns should give back his team of the century blazer as well.

Now this is something I think worthy of a proetest -> ousting Gallop from his job. Rally the troops and march across the bridge, if only Insular Peninsular people would step toe across the spit

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179539.msg211264#msg211264 date=1236771406]
Will, obviously another case of the media dropping hints and innuendo - thanks for straightening that out. If that is the case, he was hardly done by through the Newcastle Club.

Yep, he was fair dinkum f*cked over by the Knights. He grew up as a Knights fanatic, wanted to play for them for 12 years, and they f*cked him.

Because the NRL was in damage control over the Bulldogs thing which was still hanging around in the air, they wanted the Knights to give up someone. Newcastle had something like 9 blokes who broke curfew, including a number who did worse things than Tilse (none illegal I should add). Tilse was simply "the most expendable". It was a disgraceful situation, and Tilse should never forgive the NRL or the Knights for how he was treated.
[/quote]

Totally agree with you there. My sister was at the university at the time and said he was far from the worst offender.
There is video footage, which I have seen but she won't pass onto me because she is in it, of Mr A Johns on the disco biscuits- and I mean on it...totally hammered with his eyes flicking around like poker machines....but of course he was the star and Tilse was just the scapegoat!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
it seems the line is being drawn in the sand in 2009 because of Brett's and the clubs high profile.
That is the frustrating part, if Gallop had come out a month ago and said any player caught playing up on the turps would recieve a 4 week ban then all players would have known where they stood.

But to pose a suspension after the fact that has not been imposed before is just so unreasonable. In effect it was ok to have a few beers and play up on the 5th of March but not on the 6th but hey we dont have to tell you that the rules have changed.

At least we do not have Julian O'Neil playing for us.......

Setting a person in a Dolphin suit on fire?

Imagine what he got up to that did not come out.....pure speculation of course...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6