List the genuine stars we have signed since 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I personally dont get this argument, it isnt about how many "stars" you sign it is about how many you have.

Jake and Tom have come through and are now in the top tier of players.

They dont develop and we would at one stage have gone to market.

AFB we picked up cheap and he has gone on to become the No1 prop in the game as voted by his peers so we didnt need to go sign a star prop we just upgraded the one we had.

Suli was on his last chance and has since been upgraded. Fainu (court case aside) was the same.

Look through Penriths team, you could say Api and Tamou are their only star signings but they are leading the comp with players they have developed
@ Disco good points.

Most of those players above came in under Barrett.

We are fortunate to have a wealth of good juniors and that’s what the philosophy around the cap is, developing players for the sustainability of the club’s success.

From what I have seen with the development of players this season, one to debut under the current regime of team selection is putting the philosophy under enormous pressure to succeed.

Didn't O'Neill crap in a Bathurst?/Mudgee? hotel room?
I swear he crapped in someone's shoe and then went and told everyone one hahaha.. do you know the story about that guy at the golf club who chased a young Mitchell pearce and threw up on him then stole a golf cart whilst naked then held a butter knife upto club staff LOL i cant recall his name but hes legendary maybe Craig something i dunno

List the current NRL players who were at our club. Here's a start:
Keary
Garner
Gutherson
JWH
Lane
Knight
Ikavalu
Hynes
Api
Hiku
Dunny Loo
Foran
Ramien
Verrills

Can't keep them all, every club has a list like this

Storm (NRL/SL)

Widdop
Maloney
Mclean
Proctor
Drinkwater
Folau
Tohu Harris
O'Neil
Glasby
Hampton
Croft
Scott
Green
Hymal Hunt
Stimson
Mann
Walters

And Koribete who won the top Wallaby award I think (John Eales medal?)

Add to that Ado Carr and Vunivali moving on next year

List the current NRL players who were at our club. Here's a start:
Keary
Garner
Gutherson
JWH
Lane
Knight
Ikavalu
Hynes
Api
Hiku
Dunny Loo
Foran
Ramien
Verrills
Keary & Ikuvalu never played for Manly???
Keary’s junior clubs were Kellyville Bushrangers, Hills District Bulls.....returned to QLD before signing for Rabbitohs NYC team & progressing to 1st grade. Ikuvalu played for Gosford Storm & Erina Eagles before signing with Roosters.

I swear he crapped in someone's shoe and then went and told everyone one hahaha.. do you know the story about that guy at the golf club who chased a young Mitchell pearce and threw up on him then stole a golf cart whilst naked then held a butter knife upto club staff LOL i cant recall his name but hes legendary maybe Craig something i dunno
Craig Gower - also remembered for exposing himself to a patron in the Coogee Bay Hotel whilst in Kangaroo or Origin camp.

Craig Gower - also remembered for exposing himself to a patron in the Coogee Bay Hotel whilst in Kangaroo or Origin camp.
20200819_190316.jpg

20200819_190336.jpg

20200819_190347.jpg

20200819_190407.jpg

I personally dont get this argument, it isnt about how many "stars" you sign it is about how many you have.

Jake and Tom have come through and are now in the top tier of players.

They dont develop and we would at one stage have gone to market.

AFB we picked up cheap and he has gone on to become the No1 prop in the game as voted by his peers so we didnt need to go sign a star prop we just upgraded the one we had.

Suli was on his last chance and has since been upgraded. Fainu (court case aside) was the same.

Look through Penriths team, you could say Api and Tamou are their only star signings but they are leading the comp with players they have developed

All great points. I'm more thinking out loud have we become a destination that big names won't consider, or is all this a by-product of DCE?
We used to have no trouble poaching a player or two.

I'm not saying either way is the right way, but most clubs that win a comp tend to do it within a year or two of signing a marquee name or two.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10