List the genuine stars we have signed since 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Chuck

Reserve Grader
Criteria - big name players or up and coming superstars / juniors signed or poached by Manly since 2011 Prem win.

Taupau
Walker

The end.

We can do a Roosters comparison thread after. I will guarantee it's substantially longer.

Let's face it. Either noone wants to come here, we can't secure decent TPAs or our cap is poorly managed.

List the current NRL players who were at our club. Here's a start:
Keary
Garner
Gutherson
JWH
Lane
Knight
Ikavalu
Hynes
Api
Hiku
Dunny Loo
Foran
Ramien
Verrills

Criteria - big name players or up and coming superstars / juniors signed or poached by Manly since 2011 Prem win.

Taupau
Walker

The end.

We can do a Roosters comparison thread after. I will guarantee it's substantially longer.

Let's face it. Either noone wants to come here, we can't secure decent TPAs or our cap is poorly managed.

I think you'll find that the Roosters have to sign as many stars from outside the club because their junior system is quite limited with clubs in their region.

The question to your question would be would the Roosters sign many big name players if they were able to produce their own, whether it be through the local junior comps, or through their junior rep sides?

If you look at the talent that has come through our pathways teams, whether it be Harold Matts, SG Ball and u20s, I think you'll find there's a load of potential superstars there along with solid players who can do a job;

Turbo bros, Parker, Fainu, Hopoate, Schuster, Haumole, Cust, Funa.... the list goes on.

Taupau
Walker

The end.
Which is more than Melbourne have signed in that period! Off the top of my head, anyway :)

edit: or it depends what you mean by up and coming superstars...
Melbourne, Chooks and Broncos have wall-to-wall junior stars on their books each year, a few of them blossom into the real thing

Julian O'Neil was poo in a shoe.
Hahaha can you tell me the story i forgot. Is he the one who jumped off a boat or ferry and swam to shore and hitch-hiked ? Nate 'poo in the hall way naked' myles
The two best stories are that bloke who chased pearce and threw up on him hahaha and gasniers text messages LOL fire up you sad **** LOLLLLL

I personally dont get this argument, it isnt about how many "stars" you sign it is about how many you have.

Jake and Tom have come through and are now in the top tier of players.

They dont develop and we would at one stage have gone to market.

AFB we picked up cheap and he has gone on to become the No1 prop in the game as voted by his peers so we didnt need to go sign a star prop we just upgraded the one we had.

Suli was on his last chance and has since been upgraded. Fainu (court case aside) was the same.

Look through Penriths team, you could say Api and Tamou are their only star signings but they are leading the comp with players they have developed

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10