• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do u all think that he deserves aS many accolades as he gets......sure, he is a great player blah...blahhh.....and i am a queenslander myself...and i was just interested in nsw opinion!

He deserves them all. One of the greatest match winners I have ever seen. He has only a few blemishes like telling St Choke they 'can't play' and I don't have a problem with that :)

ManlyBacker said:
He deserves them all. One of the greatest match winners I have ever seen. He has only a few blemishes like telling St Choke they 'can't play' and I don't have a problem with that :)

Agree with Manly Backer - gotta recognise great players

brookiegreg said:
ManlyBacker said:

Agree with Manly Backer - gotta recognise great players

Alfie was the one who came up with the 'Saints Can't Play'.

Lockyer had the perfect final game last week and deserves all the accolades that will continue to flow his way.

Glad he didn't do a Changa at the SFS this Friday. His young family deserves to have him back intact.

He has been a great player but so is Beaver and he hasn't/didn't get the same publicity as Locky.

If he'd have played at any other club (except the cap cheating scum) he'd have been moved on or retired a couple of years ago.....imo

The Eagle said:
Lyons, Foran, Benji, Lyon, Mullen

Hmm where to start

Cliffy - i love him almost as much as i can love another man. You would struggle to say he had the consistent impact locky has had on representative football
Foran - granted he has the potential however how many times has he won a test match for nz? You could argue his form has tailed away toward the end of the year
Benji - I thought you were bagging him before (do not quot me on this) yes a great player however look at the durability of locky
Lyon - You can think he has a greater influence over matches
Mullen - now you are just trolling

The only possible negative I could find of the man was his signing with Super League.

But then, in his book, he apparently recognises and regrets the damage the defections caused the game.

Class act. On field and off.

Yeh, sorry about the Alf mistake. Then the only blemish I can think of that hit the mainstram press is his tackling of a bottle shop employee. But in a long career and knowing footie players he has been one of the better behaved players. On-field he is a definite champ. Like Sterling and some of the real greats the number of times he has dragged his team to victory almost single-handedly is amazing. Hated that he broke Beaver's and Lamb's record but that says it all in just how huge his impact has been. Loved him in the green and gold. This week could be a sad end but who knows what history has to offer him but it doesn't matter really, he has had just the greatest run and deservedly so.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11