Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Makes sense mate, but no.

We are going to give him a healthy contract to rehabilitate for most of the season, meaning we are already 6-7% behind the rest of the NRL next season salary cap wise waiting for him to return..

Shambolic..
I am just going to have to say it. Bummer
MAYBE it shows how difficult manly finds to attract talent these days.

maybe flegler just laughed and asked. Who ?

Love the lebowski. I love how the rug really tied the room together. They had a lebowski bar at adelaide fringe a few years back. Had a great time there. They have a lebowski fest in the U.S . Would love to attend one year but wouldnt go especially for it
p,s i can get you a pinky toe

Love the lebowski. I love how the rug really tied the room together. They had a lebowski bar at adelaide fringe a few years back. Had a great time there. They have a lebowski fest in the U.S . Would love to attend one year but wouldnt go especially for it
p,s i can get you a pinky toe

Honestly, a cult classic mate. It's my go to, cheer up movie.

Nobody even knows what the terms of the suggested contract and how much. It could well be for a minimal amount next year conditional thereafter on recovery and games played. Just because reporters that don't like us spotlight us by suggesting our cap is stretched to the limit doesn't make it true. In view of his circumstances and injury he cannot command $600,000 next season nobody would pay it. A the right price during rehab and on appropriate terms it would make sense to me as he is only 27.

Nobody even knows what the terms of the suggested contract and how much. It could well be for a minimal amount next year conditional thereafter on recovery and games played. Just because reporters that don't like us spotlight us by suggesting our cap is stretched to the limit doesn't make it true. In view of his circumstances and injury he cannot command $600,000 next season nobody would pay it. A the right price during rehab and on appropriate terms it would make sense to me as he is only 27.
Yeah nrl 360 had chezs contract at 1.2 for next season.
i presumed they were speculating from someone back passage.

We kept paying stabby while we waited 2 years for him to be convicted (even extended him)…
you can understand why some of us are ready to presume that Manly recruitment/ retention is unparalleled in its stupidity…

Lodge isn’t even in rep calculations at full fitness. He is slow. There are a couple of things he does well but he is no messiah. With an injured acl, he is useless to us.

Q. What team would we actually be bidding against for a Lodge contract

A. No one

Train and trial at best - Manly have all the leverage here.

T
Lodge is at Manly next year but wont be in our top 30.

This has been confirmed by Mestrov.
That makes a lot of sense, I would imagine it will be a similar deal as this year. The sky is actually not falling after all. Who would have thought.

Been listening to it today at work, hoping to find something to change my mind him, which admittedly would be fairly hard because my opinion is firmly set

Strange interview, a lot of “I own it, but” then a way to try and downplay all the situations

The needle didn’t move much for me on my opinion of him

Lodge the monster, this is exactly what I want him to be. Just need Lodge and Paseka to lay on the forward foundations for the likes of Tom, Kuala and Schuster, fingers crossed, and co to really take it to the opposition.

Worth a listen to the below podcast if you have the time. Never really heard the bloke speak previous to this!

WOW.. everyone on ST should watch this in full.. clears up a lot and shows how much he's grown as a person..
I would have him as a team mate

Clears up Seibs at the Broncs and what went on there, the Kevvie and the old boys BS

Actually as humans we all can f@#k up but also as humans those on the opposite side are happy to hold grudges or judge others until it happens to you or someone close to you

Media say they are just doing their job but sometimes the truth or the good side of a story doesnt sell papers so it's never written, but let's hang them out on the bad stuff. It sells

Been listening to it today at work, hoping to find something to change my mind him, which admittedly would be fairly hard because my opinion is firmly set

Strange interview, a lot of “I own it, but” then a way to try and downplay all the situations

The needle didn’t move much for me on my opinion of him
My only thought on this could be advice re liability if he admitted to more otherwise, especially re the incident, there just did not seem to be much contrition

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8