LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Dragons are woeful and will surely be in contention for the spoon. It's still early but I think either the Dragons or Warriors will take it out. Steve Price isn't coaching material and Matt Elliot's papers should be stamped 'never to coach again'.

Dragons or Warriors for the spoon. God the warriors look even worse right now though.

When Sowards contract runs out that will be it for him in the NRL. Can't see anyone offering him any decent kind of coin after the rubbish he has displayed in the past couple of years.

Soward. Talk about a meteoric rise and fall. Those 9 commentators have a lot to answer for on this. The way they carried on & built him up early on was woeful.

Warriors last win was round 18 2012. I think Price's got about 2-3 weeks to turn Illawarra around. Article in the tele about them having a player clean out at years end, surely Soward is the first to go.

Jatz Crackers said:
Soward. Talk about a meteoric rise and fall. Those 9 commentators have a lot to answer for on this. The way they carried on & built him up early on was woeful.

You do realise it was people like Lewis and Vautin that started this.

They have been doing it for years and laughing as it gains momentum, next thing a hack is playing Origin for NSW.

I did tip them for the spoon before a kick was made. Creagh as captain was a bad decision and they added very little to their roster. However the Warriors are making them look good. I'm pretty sure the bookies have the Panfers as spoon faves but it has to be between these two.

$101 (about $899 under the odds imo) to win the premiership, and they are crying.

That makes them favourite to win the spoon, but as we know they choke when a win is on the cards.

I feel sorry for the coach. He inherited the team of washed up players and they keep shopping for a new coach. He has not been allowed to recruit any players. That said suck it Dragoons.

The most overated club in the last 30 years,they struck it lucky as Melbourne were stripped of their points the year they won,otherwise it would have been St Choke again.

Peter C said:
The most overated club in the last 30 years,they struck it lucky as Melbourne were stripped of their points the year they won,otherwise it would have been St Choke again.

This. They should have that as their emblem.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Dont forget to win that comp they cheated the cap by signing Chin Gasnier to a massively back-ended 3 year deal and he retired after playing 2 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8