LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never been held to zero at Kogarah ever and now its happened twice in a month.

Bahahahaha.

Was there last night, I always love witnessing one of the great spectacles in rugby league, Dragons fans leaving the ground in droves, long before the final siren, it brings a tear to my eye.
If it would only happen to Souths as well, the supporters of these clubs sh#t me no end, as they both think that rugby league would be dead if not for them.

Anyone want to contribute here.

I would but I am having trouble typing and laughing.

Some might say Benchi couldn't do much behind a well- beaten pack...And it's only his first game of league for quite a while...But they'd probly be Dragoons supporters.

Sucked in Saints!

LOL.

Shows what a dumb club they are when they compete for Benji's signature and actually pay him money.

I chucked 100 bucks on the Eels as soon as they confirmed Benji was playing, he didn't disappoint either. I was in stitches for most of the match. The fact the Dragons actually wanted Benji makes me wonder how much these "experts" actually know.

globaleagle said:
I found out why I am 78th in the tipping comp.

I tipped them last night :(

FFS!

Not to worry global, I'd reckon there's more than a few of us who tipped the Chooks in Townsville last night...wow!

I did tip the Eels at Pirtek. The Benchi factor was always a bad omen for the Dragoons. Lol!

The decline of Saints happened the day they led by 20-0 after about 20 minutes against Souths and went on to lose. I'll never forget that Sunday afternoon game it was glorious!.

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
I found out why I am 78th in the tipping comp.

I tipped them last night :(

FFS!

Not to worry global, I'd reckon there's more than a few of us who tipped the Chooks in Townsville last night...wow!

I did tip the Eels at Pirtek. The Benchi factor was always a bad omen for the Dragoons. Lol!

Yeah, I was one of those who tipped the Chooks to win last night.
icon_rolleyes.gif

NYEagle said:
The decline of Saints happened the day they led by 20-0 after about 20 minutes against Souths and went on to lose. I'll never forget that Sunday afternoon game it was glorious!.

It sounds horrible. Souths won!

I actually like and respect Mary McGregor, him being a country boy and Blue old boy...

So their struggle won't be quite as entertaining now.

Listening all day to a saints supporter telling me how much manly choked last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7