LoL - Jesus - Make an effort !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
c3c6a7800791b95fdb0238783a5cf5de_resized.jpg

I understand the guys don't want to be associated with alcohol, but the smarter thing to do would be to NOT put their 3/4 full glasses of wine on a table behind them that is empty, and to at least walk 6 feet to another table so they are out of sight. Hahahahaha...

Hehehehe.....don't know why, but that gave me a good laugh today.

As if Max isn't woofing down grog.

gees ryan you a clutching at straws there arent you

can you prove that was their wine or did it belong to a customer who had just finished a meal.

You probably need to be a bit more careful mate

I wonder if Penn was invited to lunch and not just the Delmege faction? 

Not only am I offended by the blasphemous title of this thread, I am also offended by the insult to the intelligence that is the original post. One of your best.

I must have caught everyone when you all ran out of tampons - hehehe... Man up - one and all. FFS, I found it amusing - there was no mixed message in it.

LoL.

What's the go there? Looks like Max has polished off a whole plate of bar snacks by himself.
And why is no-one sitting near them? Highly sus, eh?

It was a meeting exactly such as that...a meeting of such extraordinary devlishness & cunning.......

Trouble is afoot i tells ya.

They had only just sat down and had water for the table as Lowey was running a little late.

The Manly Daily journo got a couple of quotes, took the pic and then left before the gents had ordered anything.

Scott Penn is currently overseas hence him not being there

Vid next thing you will be telling me they actually landed on the moon......

Lol Isz!
Got back from hols last night and logged on this morning to see what the goss was on here and MWSE.
Of course, same old same old from the usual suspects but nice to be able to let the truth spoil a good story when I can mate

Ryan link said:
You were there then Vid?

No mate, I was on my hols but was having a chat with Bob Reilly this morning about a few things and of course the subject of Lowey starting in the new role  came up and the photo was mentioned and I explained the thread on here.

Graham is no doubt going to be very accessible to fans in the coming weeks so well worth you having a wander over and shaking his hand and letting him know some of your concerns and let him have his say about what he brings to the club and what plans he has for the coming season and maybe then making a balanced decision like some of the rest of us?

Volley - I bet you're murder to watch those US crime dramas with as you will have spotted all the clues and solved the case way before the rest of the cast... ;)

Wheel - Actually incorrect - I was up the pot plant trying to get some kids new runner out of it...

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=182246.msg248826#msg248826 date=1263262571]
You were there then Vid?

Volley - I bet you're murder to watch those US crime dramas with as you will have spotted all the clues and solved the case way before the rest of the cast... ;)

[/quote]

You know it. I don't even bother with those shows because I know I'd nail it within 10-15 minutes

DSM5 link said:
Vid, I hope you noticed and told Bob and Graham how I haven't bagged anyone yet.

You are a marked man DSM because Ox has already told Bob and Graham how he left the club in tears because of your unrelenting bagging.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8