Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Jorge taufua & smoking Joe also.

Yeah but everyone's forgetting that they got Justin Poore.

No wait, he ended up being crap. Scratch that.

Love those eel-o-eels.

Do we have to have a thread bagging another club? It's bad form and karma will come back to bite us one day.
I'm off to check out the The BulLOLdogs #LOLBulldogs mega thread... It's awesome :)

Heres a more insteresting Ex-Eel team. The condition is that the player's last club (or junior club) is the Eels. ESL does NOT count

1. Nathan Gardner
2. Ashley Graham
3. Joel Reddy
4. Jamie Lyon
5. David Williams
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Shane Shackleton
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Joe Gulavao
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Justin Horo
13. Feleti Mateo

14. Kris Keating
15. Brett Finch
16. Esi Tonga
17. Luke O'Dwyer

eelcatcher said:
Heres a more insteresting Ex-Eel team. The condition is that the player's last club (or junior club) is the Eels. ESL does NOT count

1. Nathan Gardner
2. Ashley Graham
3. Timana Tahu
4. Jamie Lyon
5. David Williams
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Shane Shackleton
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Joe Gulavao
11. Jamie Buhrer
12. Justin Horo
13. Feleti Mateo

14. Kris Keating
15. Brett Finch
16. Esi Tonga
17. Luke O'Dwyer
Tahu= panffers

manlyfan76 said:
Will Hoppa must be so excited to go from the 2011 GF to that joke of a club.

$850k a year would make most people pretty excited no matter what they were doing

Jared Hayne describes the last 5 years(but be could be talking about the last 25).

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-last-five-years-have-been-awful-hayne-20130430-2iq3b.html

Hayne failed at 5/8 before and I expect he'll do it again. He is so 2009.

Rumours that the board is getting voted out. What a rabble. They are never going to get out of their rut ( hopefully).
I read a quote about last nights game: parramatta played like parra, Bris played like parra and Klein played like parra.

manlyfan76 said:
Rumours that the board is getting voted out. What a rabble. They are never going to get out of their rut ( hopefully).
I read a quote about last nights game: parramatta played like parra, Bris played like parra and Klein played like parra.

the tele is not making much noise on this issue, think of how many stories would have been written if it was manly going through this

Moondog said:
Well, they've just stuffed any chance I had of a perfect round in the tipping comp. Bloody Eels.

Same here. I have all the others correct so far except for that game :-/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4