Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I was Brad Arthur I would be having a chat to;
Matt Keating, Daniel Harrison, Nathan Smith and Pat O’Hanlon.

Nathan Smith can play hooker, half and has even played centre.

Keating is a tackling machine although does lack a bit of spark.

POH is a tall timber backrower who Para tried to turn into a prop. One of the best junior players I have seen come through the system and under some decent coaching might be worth a try.

I wonder if in two years time Stuart will have Hoppa and Lussick on the released list as well.

Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cheyse Blair could be handy backup out wide as well

This is a pretty good statement from the Eels imo

"Over a long period of time, there have been a lot of people who have lost their jobs at the Eels without the playing group ever being held accountable. As of*today *the playing group is being held accountable."

C'mon Kiwi - I thought you were a good judge - Cheyse Blair is the worst player I have seen in first grade for years.

and he has a really bad name, what were his parents thinking

MissKate said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cheyse Blair could be handy backup out wide as well

This is a pretty good statement from the Eels imo

"Over a long period of time, there have been a lot of people who have lost their jobs at the Eels without the playing group ever being held accountable. As of*today *the playing group is being held accountable."

C'mon Kiwi - I thought you were a good judge - Cheyse Blair is the worst player I have seen in first grade for years.

and he has a really bad name, what were his parents thinking

Lol true, he doesn't fit my good strong name criteria !! Daly is about as far as I want to deviate from that lol

Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

That title belongs to Ben Roberts.
Agree with others, while Sandow's there, they ain't winning jackshiit.

Fairy Bower said:
Some of these players are off contract at the completion of this season while the others are contracted for 2014 but have been told that they are not a part of the club’s plans moving forward and have been offered early releases.

Early parole.

In today's Tele :

'Tears flowed at Parramatta yesterday after a dozen players were told they were unwanted at the struggling club beyond this season.'

I reckon the tears came from the players who were told they ARE wanted beyond this season.

Ricky Stuart, getting paid to ruin clubs since 2002.
Next year he will blame his new roster on their poor performance.

Next year they will be saying that it will take time for all the new players to gel together.

tookey said:
Next year they will be saying that it will take time for all the new players to gel together.

Yep the cycle of coaching excuses

Year 1) Its not my team - I need to build a roster
Year 2 ) This new roster needs time to gel
Year 3) Too many injuries/ Ref's killing us, but we're trying hard
Year 4 ) Ummm ...Ummmm we're just dropping too much ball & making silly mistakes

The Indian said:
tookey said:

Year 4 ) Ummm ...Ummmm we're just dropping too much ball & making silly mistakes

Sounds like either major political party.

The Indian said:
tookey said:

Year 4) I'm stepping down but I believe this is the best decision for the club. Also I start next year at the Dogs.

ManlyBacker said:
If Parra roll the chooks tonight I want ASADA in the dressing room armed with syringes!

I am thinking that the chooks might put a record score on parra tonight as morale will be through the floor. Not sure how parra can justify letting some of these guys go and now try and sign Blair from the tigers as a replacement.

Interesting to see how Tasi goes tonight

Go the Eels tonight, wipe out a nice chunk of the field in the last man standing like the Cowboys v Tigers would have

Rambo1987 said:
The Indian said:
tookey said:

Year 4) I'm stepping down but I believe this is the best decision for the club. Also I start next year at the Dogs.

or more realistically............... Also I started at the dogs last year............

I am going out on a limb and tipping them....and breaking my tipping rule of never tipping the eels

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7