Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
I am going out on a limb and tipping them....and breaking my tipping rule of never tipping the eels

Just don't mention fight club.

Hayne starting from the bench tonight

That is a ridiculous decision, they need a good start and he is their best option to get it

How bad are the refs this game. Can't believe some of the calls.

The laughs keep coming. They get a little sniff of an unlikely victory, cruelly snatched away at the same moment their best player gets injured. Gold.

I'm the opposite Bones, love watching him in Origin, 1 of the highlights of the year last season for me was that 50m try he scored in Origin 2

Interesting to see where they go though because in reality Stewart may not be ready. Not sure a month of footy will be enough for Dugan to get picked, experience of Minichiello or Gordon would probably be the top 2 picks

Looking a major worry for the Blues with Farah out as well. Good effort by the eels tonight and $BW was ordinary for whole segments of the game. Maloney's boot could really help us in a tight one.

And KE, I'm still standin', yeah, yeah, yeah. :) Cliffy's jumper will have pride of place if I get lucky!

ManlyBacker said:
Looking a major worry for the Blues with Farah out as well. Good effort by the eels tonight and $BW was ordinary for whole segments of the game. Maloney's boot could really help us in a tight one.

And KE, I'm still standin', yeah, yeah, yeah. :) Cliffy's jumper will have pride of place if I get lucky!

Would have been nice for a big bunch of you to disappear tonight !! :p

Knights for me this weekend

I was sure the stitch up was on when they awarded that try to Hayne. How bad was that decision ? Roosters were pretty poor tonight, SBW very quiet, some poor defence and too many errors.

Chip and Chase said:
I was sure the stitch up was on when they awarded that try to Hayne. How bad was that decision ? Roosters were pretty poor tonight, SBW very quiet, some poor defence and too many errors.

That terrible video decision again shows that nothing has improved in refereeing the game. It is laughable yet sad that such a professional sport as the NRL relies so heavily on video for decisions yet hamstrings the adjudicators by not allowing them to rule on forward passes.
I know I've been on the bandwagon of getting rid of video refs almost since they came in, and this amateur rule is just another arrow in the fight to allow the on-field refs and linesmen - of which there are four; isn't that enough? - to make all the on-the-spot decisions.

And on another subject: SBW is way over-rated.

probably a few last man standing tipsters worried about the 72nd minute mark!

fui fui didn't miss mini with his swinging arm in the 'melee.'

Funny how gus was saying when chooks scored and it went to a vid decision (topou's try) - oh that's right, ruin everything boring! don't need to go to the video, sigh, this sucks etc...(try included a forward pass)

but when it was parra's turn - c'mon you gotta check it all, just don't award it and dont say why (because of the forward pass)

Long winded way of saying.....commentators should just state their allegiance so we get used to the biased ramblings.

Can anyone tell the game was just on tv over here????

The Who said:
And on another subject: SBW is way over-rated.
There have been rumours about something amiss with him since when we played the Roosters and his form is consistent with that. I doubt he has suddenly lost his athleticism. Whether it is some physical injury, or something else, who knows? Meanwhile they keep winning, even without much help from SBW, and look headed for a grand final. I don't like the Chook coach, he looks way too smart and composed ...!

But I like the Eels coach. While Ricky is there, they are no threat!

SBW has bone on bone in his knee and they inject gel into his knee on regular occasions.

he has had knee problems for years and they are only getting worse. Not sure of he will continue with the roosters next year as his body may not stand up to two seasons in the NRL

tookey said:
SBW has bone on bone in his knee and they inject gel into his knee on regular occasions.

he has had knee problems for years and they are only getting worse. Not sure of he will continue with the roosters next year as his body may not stand up to two seasons in the NRL

surely the greatest athlete in the universe has no weakness?

Thank god for the Blue and Golds, because no matter how bad things get as a Manly fan there's always the knowledge it could be worse..... we could be Parra supporters.

Didn't Parramatta beat us last year? Eel fans must be thrilled that their new coach is guiding the team in the right direction.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8