Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After the actions of Alldog , i had to buy tickets for the return match at parra stadium...bought them yesterday - mick cronin stand - up top - the only tix available were two bays from the end - basically try line - ingoal area.....hopefully will have some fellow maroon and white in the same bay cheering our boys on.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
A coaching masterstroke. Team concedes 50? Drop the halfback!

Sandown deserved it. He only ran once and made a break. But for the rest of the match he showed no leadership and missed his usual amount of tackles.
Souffs must be thankful they couldn't match Parra's ridiculous $550,000 per season salary.
The Sandow factor: Parra with him = last. Souffs without him = 1st

Rubbish club. Rubbish coach. Rubbish players. Rubbish fans.

They should burn the stadium down again, but make sure they've got all those muppets trapped inside this time.

Talk going around that the Hopoate clan are having 2nd thoughts about Will going to Parra. No suggestion he will back out of the deal at this stage though

I'd obviously love to have Will back. He is the right build and has the agility to jump which is what wingers need these days. But Parra is the only club that would pay so much for him, as good as he is/was.

He will hate it but there are $850,000 reasons why Hoppa will be at Parramatta for the next two years.

However he could also end up at the dogs as fuil back if barba is released to the broncos.

If were going to take will back...

Lets give him a year at parra to build his fitness, develop a hatred for the eels, sticky to coach him into poor form and his value to fall.

Then we will buy him back cheap and turn him back into a superstar.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Will pulls out of parra. A big part of me still thinks he never wanted to leave Manly and his john forced him to go.

He might struggle next year having been out of the game for 2 years, but he is quite talented and will be back.

Crap team. B2B wooden Spoons.

Coach will drop 4 backs next season as Hoppa 'money talks' jr will play positions 1-5.

Might do the opposite of the 1960's Dragans and get 11 in a row

This quote from Ricky Stuart after their loss against the Panthers....hilarious. Ever wonder why they are getting b2b wooden spoons?

"I prefer that loss tonight than fluking a win because we had a dig tonight," Stuart said.

The Eels have sacked their CEO Ken Edwards effective immediately. What a shambles.
http://m.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Parramatta-Eels-Media-Release/79568

The revolving door policy is in full effect.
I really love watching Parra, its my one guilty pleasure.

Dysfunctional or what?...
Parramatta can add a chief executive to their long list of recruitment demands after Ken Edwards parted ways with the Eels on Tuesday night.

As revealed by Fairfax Media, Edwards' brief stint at the Eels was brought to an immediate halt after a meeting on Tuesday afternoon.

Edwards was in the role for nine months and had a clear vision to build the club's membership to 40,000 by 2017, with one eye on moving the club out of their spiritual home to the bigger and more corporate-friendly ANZ Stadium.

But the mutual decision to part ways has left the Eels on the lookout for their SIXTH CHIEF EXECUTIVE IN FOUR YEARS.

The move follows the decision to release up to 12 players, which coincidentally was on the eve of Origin I, as Parramatta try to resurrect their flagging fortunes under coach Ricky Stuart.

''The board and I have agreed today that we have a different strategic view where it's going and it was best we parted ways,'' Edwards said.

''[The board] are a good group of people, they are doing what they're doing for what they think are the right reasons. I had a different view on the strategy.

Copied and pasted from the other thread. Predictions from BE for the finish of the competition. Eels to get spoon, 2nd year running. Just read it and laugh.

"EELS (Last)
Who would have thought Parramatta could go any worse than last season when they finished with the wooden spoon.
At least last year they finished the season with 16 competition points.
Even with Jarryd Hayne to make a comeback, I wouldn't be tipping them to win any of their remaining eight games of the season."

Grab any NRL player and put an eels jumper on them and watch them turn into reserve graders, i.e Sandow, Lussick, Harrison etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8