Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just shaking my head. Has this club ever been so low as now. Poor poor Parra what a joke.

It's safe to present this two years running congrats to Ricky :p:p

Attachments

• wfk5.jpg
    wfk5.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 17
Ah another big loss. I guess Ricky Stuart is at least happy that he didn't get his team a flukey win this time!

p.s. Does anyone think there are more Parra Fans coming over to join us?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
A rabble. The players appear to be playing with zero belief or confidence. Isn't it the coach's role to have them mentally prepared?
Yes that is normally how it is. But no, not at the moment at Parra. I believe the onus has now shifted from the coach not being up to it, to the players just not being up to it (interestingly by the coach himself).

Of course once these players leave the Ricky Stuart coaching set up this year and go to other clubs next year, they will improve out of sight under different coaches lol

It is hard to bag a bloke who was a really top level player but his record as a coach should have him chatting to a careers advisor about a new direction.

Of course the really weird thing is the Eels management. Not only did they hire Stuart, they also bought Sandow, bought a young gun Hoppa who wasn't going to play for 2 years, and continue to lose top young talent of their own (eg Jorge).

On the plus side, I think their new yellow and white jerseys look smashing. Don't you?
Obviously the players think so too, being continually smashed while wearing them.

The Eels have now sacked their Leagues Club CEO and a couple more from the footy office including the wives of Nathan Hindmarsh and Nathan Cayless. Must be happy campers out west!

Yesterday, the new chairman Steve Sharp sent a letter to all the Eels members pleading with them to keep the faith despite all the turmoil.

At the end of the letter it was nice of him to mention Saturday's game;

"What we need now is to see that sea of Blue and Gold at Parramatta Stadium on Saturday to help lift our boys during a pretty tough time.

It will be a great day out as we celebrate the 30-year anniversary of 1983 premiership triumph against Manly. I was fortunate enough to run out that day and have very fond memories.

I hope to see you at the game on Saturday, along with legends like Ken Thornett, Brett Kenny, Nathan Cayless and many more who will be in attendance for our Players' Reunion. Let’s all get behind the boys and serve it up to the old enemy, Manly."

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/80652

cherry_poppins said:
Lussick has been okish
Harrison was never really a first grader
Sandow is bog average,always was

Lussick was on the verge of rep footy here. Now I wondered if he was one of the players Ricky suggested he didn't think was up to it. That being said, he still is a good footballer, and on a good team, he'd be outstanding.

Harrison is a wonderful backrower in the Dallas Johnson type of mould. Nothing flashy, but works is backside off, and has a good offload.

Shame we lost them, but to replace them (as well as She-Rex) with Symonds, Horo and Lawrence - we basically got absolute steals. Pumped for Symonds to come back.

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Lussick has been okish
Harrison was never really a first grader
Sandow is bog average,always was

Lussick was on the verge of rep footy here. Now I wondered if he was one of the players Ricky suggested he didn't think was up to it. That being said, he still is a good footballer, and on a good team, he'd be outstanding.

Harrison is a wonderful backrower in the Dallas Johnson type of mould. Nothing flashy, but works is backside off, and has a good offload.

Shame we lost them, but to replace them (as well as She-Rex) with Symonds, Horo and Lawrence - we basically got absolute steals. Pumped for Symonds to come back.

Hey Ryan,i'm a little upset we couldn't keep Lussick personally,i think every team needs to reach the douchebag quota and Lussick does that and is a fine player at the same time

Harrison isn't fit to be spoken of in the same sentence as Johnson though,Harrison is a good Spakfilla type player who can be applied anywhere in the pack and cover for injuries but personally i don't think he really cuts the mustard as far as a top 17 player goes

What i was saying however was FOR PARRAMATTA Lussick has been ok without setting the world on fire,under Tooves or most other coaches this kid would be doing A LOT better and may have even gotten a bench spot in Origin,he's built for it (to steal a Gus'ism) and if i was picking that team,he'd have gotten the nod over Merrin,he may not have made the actual team but he'd have been in the squad

Ah back to Parra Stadium where I spent many a painful year. And boy was it good to be back....in Manly Colours!! Last time I was there we had an embarrassing loss, now its payback and it was sweet!! Great game and great that many of our own supporters who showed up at the Away supporters bay, I even bought a pair of Wooden Spoons with me too!! Anyway some great hilarious reads on www.1eyedeel.com. It was literally both Blue for them and Gold for us!

Since 1998, of course. But they had a bad run through 47-61 and some of their seasons in the late 50's were just as bad as this one.

Since 1998, of course. But they had a bad run through 47-61 and some of their seasons in the late 50's were just as bad as this one.

Regardless of cattle you'd think they should be improving in someway but thats just not the case.

Eagles2nv said:
Is this season by parra the worst ever since the introduction of the NRL.

Nope, Wests 1999 had a good day if they got within 30, points diff was -900 or something crazy like that

Had to laugh at the report on the news of Ricky s being offered 7mil for 7 years by Canberra

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8