[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The latest coming from the club is that all will be sweet. This distraction was sorted weeks ago, and to give the club further insurance that we'll be well under the cap, Pauli Pauli was released to Newcastle.

NB. You guys are absolutely obsessed with the Eels, talking about us at every opportunity.

* We have the bigger fan base.

* Our crowd averages are better.

* 32000 seat world class stadium in development.

* Brooky a walking disaster.

* We are self sufficient with a thriving leagues club & 20k+ members.

* Without Penn, you'll fold just like the bears. Or be an NRL run ruin.

* Manly haven't had success against Parra since 2013.

* You'll fold and amalgamate with the Tigers. That's the word coming from the NRL.

The latest coming from the club is that all will be sweet. This distraction was sorted weeks ago, and to give the club further insurance that we'll be well under the cap, Pauli Pauli was released to Newcastle.

NB. You guys are absolutely obsessed with the Eels, talking about us at every opportunity.

* You'll fold and amalgamate with the Tigers. That's the word coming from the NRL.

Obsessed says the man who said goodbye but just can not help coming back....

You always give me a laugh - actually all Eels supporters make me laugh

We also win premierships in the modern era.

Lol, you guys forced your hand and called the great Habib out, again & again.

You do realise that unlike some other club forums we do talk about other teams...and, when appropriate, laugh at them. I mean you cheated the salary cap for a broken down choc....and then come on here with some of the worst attempts at trolling I have seen in the past 10 years (and yes I am aware of the irony involved in my last statement)

So let me get this straight.
The storm cheat the salary cap for a few years and win a few premierships (Manly beat the cheating Storm in a Grand final by a record margin by the way).
The Eels do the same thing - cheat the cap, and have been the perennial losers of the competition during this time.

Enjoy starting on -4 points losers.

You seem to have a lot of faith in the administration at Parra @Habib eagle. Much more than any other Parra fans I know. It begs the question - Are you Steve Sharp?

Lol, you guys forced your hand and called the great Habib out, again & again.
images

So which one are you?
To quote the promo, 'You are Australia's Next Top Moron' :rofl:

You know, if you are going to talk about fanbases and crowd averages when trying to make your club seem better, then you will have to admit that the Broncos are the best team in the NRL since they have the biggest fanbase and that the AFL is better than the NRL because of the crowd figures.

Also I see someone forgot our 2014 victory. I did miss you though Habib.

It will be interesting to see if the NRL hierarchy are all talk or whether they have the strength to get tough with the Eels.
Exactly. I'm sick of the tough talk followed by inaction.
Do something, NRL. Your postulating does nothing for your credibility.

Lol habib, you make me laugh. I understand why your bitter. If I followed a team that cheated the cap and still didn't make the finals i'd be bitter too! Your club is nothing but the retiring ground for busted players at the end of the career looking to be paid a lot more then they are worth

One of life's greatest pleasures is seeing the Squeels supporters crying in their beers at the end of each season saying " please no not another year in the wilderness ".

And after 33 years of them doing so it's hard to see anything other than more tears in 2016.

I am sorry to mention another code of football, but most of these points are what my Collingwood mates have been saying to me for the last 40 years. I support Hawthorn and I think the premiership tally is something like 10-2 in this time.

* Yeah, I don't get the logic, either...

What is more important, premierships or better crowd averages and more leagues club members? Deep down I KNOW which one Habib would take if he was honest with himself.

I am sorry to mention another code of football, but most of these points are what my Collingwood mates have been saying to me for the last 40 years. I support Hawthorn and I think the premiership tally is something like 10-2 in this time.

* Yeah, I don't get the logic, either...

What is more important, premierships or better crowd averages and more leagues club members? Deep down I KNOW which one Habib would take if he was honest with himself.

I've witnessed 4 premierships in my lifetime, which is more than the average for someone in his 30s.
How many have you witnessed - curiously ?

I've witnessed 4 premierships in my lifetime, which is more than the average for someone in his 30s.
How many have you witnessed - curiously ?
What a desperate and inadequate club the whingers are. I have to chuckle that they spend years and years in envy of Manly and now try to buy our culture and lure players with overs that they cant sustain. You reap what you sow Parra!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6