[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've witnessed 4 premierships in my lifetime, which is more than the average for someone in his 30s.
How many have you witnessed - curiously ?

Um, 6...You must have been very young, considering it has been 30 years. You couldn't possibly have remembered all 4!!

I could have said 8 but in all honesty, I don't remember the first 2 as I would have been about your age when you first witnessed a premiership...

An ex player that I have known for 25 years, spent 31 years at the Eels. He was so well thought of they named a building after him. He brought great success on the field and off. He got moved along in a political move. It cut deep.

The management/board is such a mess makes ours look like a well oiled machine. If I was an Eels supporter I would be gutted by some of their actions.

I've witnessed 4 premierships in my lifetime, which is more than the average for someone in his 30s.
How many have you witnessed - curiously ?
Eight, and zero spoons (ever). Kind of you to remind us Habib.

How many spoons have you won again, 14? More than three spoons for every premiership. And how many premierships and spoons have your kids witnessed?

You do know winning the spoon means you are officially THE worst team in the comp?

One of life's greatest pleasures is seeing the Squeels supporters crying in their beers at the end of each season saying " please no not another year in the wilderness ".

And after 33 years of them doing so it's hard to see anything other than more tears in 2016.
33 Years? Maths not your strong suit?

Eight, and zero spoons (ever). Kind of you to remind us Habib.

How many spoons have you won again, 14? More than three spoons for every premiership. And how many premierships and spoons have your kids witnessed?

You do know winning the spoon means you are officially THE worst team in the comp?

I've never witnessed any team receiving a spoon. When are the spoons handed out by the way ?

Grand final day ?

If parra get docked 4 points and with the Comp so close together for parra to make the 8 or even the top 4. It's gonna be a tough slog. To Just to make the 8 they need to win 12 games (24points) plus the 2 byes (4 points) at least taking 4 points means they will have to win 14 games (32 points) to at least make the 8 and another 4 (38 points) games on top to make the top 4 so they can only afford to drop 2 games all year........... Good luck with that...... Could be another long year

So that would be:
Cowboys 2015
Souths 2014
Roosters 2013 and
Storm 2012.

Pity you weren't born a year earlier @Habib eagle - you would have seen the Mighty Eagles of 2011!

Unsure of what planet your from.
Mate ill send you one out of my drawer . Pick it up feel it and get use to it.

Why do you carry a long wooden instrument in your bedside draw? Some Fascinating supporters on the Silvertails site. :*

Why do you carry a long wooden instrument in your bedside draw? Some Fascinating supporters on t
The latest coming from the club is that all will be sweet. This distraction was sorted weeks ago, and to give the club further insurance that we'll be well under the cap, Pauli Pauli was released to Newcastle.

NB. You guys are absolutely obsessed with the Eels, talking about us at every opportunity.

* We have the bigger fan base.

* Our crowd averages are better.

* 32000 seat world class stadium in development.

* Brooky a walking disaster.

* We are self sufficient with a thriving leagues club & 20k+ members.

* Without Penn, you'll fold just like the bears. Or be an NRL run ruin.

* Manly haven't had success against Parra since 2013.

* You'll fold and amalgamate with the Tigers. That's the word coming from the NRL.

...and yet with all of those accolades, Parra have no premierships in over 30 years, sounds like your flogging a dead eel Hibab!

Why do you carry a long wooden instrument in your bedside draw? Some Fascinating supporters on the Silvertails site. :*
Aaah Chief. You've done it again. You keep coming on here bragging about how good the eels are and writing those fake tweets and as soon as something goes wrong with the eels and you get a few comments back you start crying. You did it last year and you've done it again.

Chief - you support the poorest performing club in the NRL. This is not just a manly supporters view it is fact. You were two points from the spoon last year, you won two spoons in a row in 2012 and 2013, your team hasn't won a premiership in 30 years and your club has the most wooden spoons out of any NRL franchise. Surely if you give a bit out to other clubs fans on their supporters forum especially successful ones you should expect a bit back without getting so upset.

Last edited:
Releasing Pauli Pauli was only done to fit Jennings under the cap (yet another forward let go to buy a back). It still doesn't excuse the fact that the Speels were previously well over the cap. And it doesn't make up for not disclosing the fact that one of Watmouth's TPA's is also the clubs internet provider (or whatever it was) and a financial backer, a clear breach of the NRL's rules regarding TPA sponsors.

James Hasson puts them over the cap.....LOL I would have thought he'd have to pay them to play.

And this one is just for you Habib :p
1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7