Lottoland cleared - Manly Home final!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
View attachment 12584
We all ready for the game?!?
I.betcha JimBeam guys in there somewhere. Hell, it was probably his plan all along......"Ban me for two years will ya!!

giphy.gif

Good, and correct news.

Had to laugh when scrolling through the dt rubbish *for a friend* to actually see bulldog ritchie at brookvale walking to the very contaminated spots being the hard hitting reporter he is - leaving no stone unturned etc.

Goose. Got him out of the office I guess. One would lose IQ hanging around that place on a daily basis.

If you watched that Nine link I posted it highlights how Greenturd ignored Council advice and was ready to move us to Parra @:mad:

Put simply the NRL would probably make more money at Wenkbest even with the same or similar gate they would expect at Brookvale, and a lot of that would come from being able to sell more corporate boxes for the game.

Its why a minor thing was blown up into a full on media campaign with Greenturd front and centre crapping on about moving the game to Wankbest because safety for the players and fans was paramount. They were trying to put pressure on so that they would actually be able to move the game to their preferred venue.

The NRL had said earlier in the year that suburban grounds would be used in the first week of the Finals if a Sydney team qualified to host them. Personally I think everyone pretty much expected Manly to fall in a heap and either miss the Finals altogether or only finish 7th or 8th where there wouldn't be the need to play a game at Brookie. Shark Park would have been OK to use for Cronulla, Penrith Park would have been OK for the Panthers, and there was no issue with any other Sydney clubs grounds with the Tigpies or Dogs at Wankbest or ANZ and the Dragons would probably have played at the SCG. I just don't think they expected Manly to qualify to host a home Final when they made their decision on suburban ground Finals.

But you know, regardless of venue.....can we please do one thing on Saturday night. Win and send Gallen out as a loser.

Anyone notice the member email about pre-sale tickets has a countdown clock which says we can buy from ... 11.39AM (unless I am misreading it??)
Is that right, shouldn't it be 10AM?
@HappilyManly

Anyone notice the member email about pre-sale tickets has a countdown clock which says we can buy from ... 11.39AM (unless I am misreading it??)
Is that right, shouldn't it be 10AM?
@HappilyManly
I wasn't going to mention the fact that Manly/Sharks Fans are in fact denied access for 25 hours as the presales is from 11am for us :confused:

4 more hours to get on the winners' bus :party:
giphy.gif

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8