Lussick ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He hasn't looked good at all this season.

But I think he will come good. He's a big strong unit. He just needs to cut down the errors and get his head in the game.

Daddycool said:
He's going bad alright but give him a break, it's not him that's been talking himself up, it's the media. He's as big as anyone else out there and he just needs to rip in. We really need him to step up over the next few weeks with T-Rex likely to be out.

I agree. I said in another post he needs to control the agression and concentrate. I have no doubts that he will be a good one. His price could be dropping but I doubt it. 10 games doesn't make him a veteran and at 108kgs he has the right build. 10 games is nothing. If he stays with us I'll be looking for a great addition to the squad.

1947 said:
ads said:
What has he actually ever done other than get in a fight and drop lots of balls?

Sounds bad but I never really rated him, but I thought I was lacking in football knowledge (compared to people on this site) so never mentioned it before.
I think he should be dropped - he has been bad all year & fighting last year.

Mate you are so lacking in football knowledge!!:p...jokes
...good call too.

How do you control aggression when you tackle like a friggin' pussy?

He was about as aggressive as mother theresa tonight.

Underperforming - NSW cup for a few weeks.
ManlyBacker said:
Daddycool said:
He's going bad alright but give him a break, it's not him that's been talking himself up, it's the media. He's as big as anyone else out there and he just needs to rip in. We really need him to step up over the next few weeks with T-Rex likely to be out.

I agree. I said in another post he needs to control the agression and concentrate. I have no doubts that he will be a good one. His price could be dropping but I doubt it. 10 games doesn't make him a veteran and at 108kgs he has the right build. 10 games is nothing. If he stays with us I'll be looking for a great addition to the squad.

I think he is a good player, but not as good as the media would have you believe. The great danger he faces is that the hype will kill a promising career.

By contrast, how many mistakes did Combat make?
I doubt I've ever seen him drop a ball. He is a no-nonsense trier who could show Lussick a few things.

Give the kid a break.

If there wasn't talk that he could be leaving (totally speculative at the moment) would you all still be bagging the poor kid out.

What next if we lose 2 games in a row, does Tooves have to watch his back for the daggers also.

Jatz Crackers said:
You all do realise that at this early stage of his career, coaching is what he needs.

Nah, dump him to reggies and tear up his contract. Put a fork in him as he's done. All the other clubs offering him a fortune are fools, and as we know fools and their money......

A bit of guidance may be the go. Help me Jatz -you going for the Voice of Reason title? hehe :)

Des and Tooves know a little about football talent in case we have forgotten. He's had a slow start, but there's enough there to show he deserves a bit more time. Might be the casualty when Gifty returns.

Disco said:
Props very rarely step into grade and dominate......give him time

The thing is, does the club have the time to give him? If he is asking big money, then hey might let him go to keep the likes of the Stewarts and Foran.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4