• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I reckon BJ starts, no loss there, and lane on to bench.
Not a bad outcome.
You can bet the riff will come out breathing fire. Not a great environment for Darcy.
I hop AFB is ok though.
AFB is fine and could've even played the second half if needed against Penrith. Good news that. Still think Lussick needs to fight the charge, he contained his anger well in that game and used it when needed, did not try to trip Wallace and could have a finals game stolen from him due to it

Fight it Manly. Bullsht charge. He was on the ground reaching for a ball. Of course his leg was raised. It's called counter balance and that needs to be our argument. Instill doubt into the judiciary's minds.
I just checked out the replay and can't believe he was charged. It was so innocuous I had to replay it half a dozen times because I kept missing it.

I really think they will fight it. Just get some professor of physics or Mickqld to explain the counter balance theory when trying to get off the ground.

Powered by ForumApps

I just checked out the replay and can't believe he was charged. It was so innocuous I had to replay it half a dozen times because I kept missing it.

I really think they will fight it. Just get some professor of physics or Mickqld to explain the counter balance theory when trying to get off the ground.

Powered by ForumApps

Yep. I just saw it. Lussick had his arm stretched out trying to tackle the guy and his leg was also put put balancing himself while sitting on the ground. The ball runner ran through and knocked his arm out of the way.

Then on Fox sports that kuunt Hooper says has has a history of these offences - talk about a bull****e kangaroo court.

Fight the charge.

Fight it Manly. Bullsht charge. He was on the ground reaching for a ball. Of course his leg was raised. It's called counter balance and that needs to be our argument. Instill doubt into the judiciary's minds.

The best way to instill doubt in their minds is to mix old footage of him in a Parra jersey in with the evidence - they won't know whether to suspend him or give him a medal.

a week for that LOL ffs that's appalling. has anyone been suspended from a trip this season? Isn't it supposed to be a fine now? hells going on here... missing a finals game for that is worse than willie masons shoulder charge on burgess and he played very well combining with Jake in defense

I can't see him getting off, he throws his leg up and the player is tripped. Whether intentional or not. Probably reflexes there didn't seem to be any malice.
I was reading it would of been a fine but because he was already suspended twice earlier in the season, any third offence is suspendable.
It's a shame cos he played really well

BJ will probably start (hopefully not AFB or Perrett) and I wouldn't mind betting Lane gets a bench recall.

Wouldn't Tanginoa come under the 2nd tier salary cap and if so can we actually use him?

Remember we can always use Jake as a prop so its not as bad as it sounds. With his motor he can alternate between lock and prop and still go for the 80. Still sucks though because his form has definitely improved, but then unfortunately Lussick does have these brain snaps from time to time.

Am i the only one happy he won't be there? Last thing we need in a elimination final is another brain snap from this fool at a crucial moment in the game.

Manly are finally fighting for their player :clap:

Meanwhile, Manly are rolling the dice on Darcy Lussick.

He has pleaded not guilty to a grade one tripping charge on Panthers hooker Peter Wallace.

Lussick’s tripping charge would usually be punished with a fine but with two previous recent offences to his name the Sea Eagles prop is instead facing a one-match ban if he’s found guilty on Tuesday.

Manly are finally fighting for their player :clap:

Meanwhile, Manly are rolling the dice on Darcy Lussick.

He has pleaded not guilty to a grade one tripping charge on Panthers hooker Peter Wallace.

Lussick’s tripping charge would usually be punished with a fine but with two previous recent offences to his name the Sea Eagles prop is instead facing a one-match ban if he’s found guilty on Tuesday.

I read somewhere its one of those might as well risk it anyway type scenarios where he will miss a week with or without a guilty plea.

Best of luck to him, although the judiciary is never kind to us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10