Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget there's also back-up charges including affray, on which he could be convicted even if the jury is not convinced he was the stabber.
Quite possibly SER8 but if that's the worst they can do then given the community work he's done over the past three years I expect that would most likely be accepted by the court as sufficient penance, it's hardly attempted murder

Quite possibly SER8 but if that's the worst they can do then given the community work he's done over the past three years I expect that would most likely be accepted by the court as sufficient penance, it's hardly attempted murder
Less time served - he was initially denied bail and spent weeks in Parklea Correctional Centre between 29 Oct 2019 and 12 Nov 2019, and has since been under house arrest.

Although it is a jury trial so they need to be convinced of the legitimacy of the seemingly one and only witness, so far I like Fainu's chances given the mystery around the events of the night and the evidence so far seems to throw doubt on the crown's case
Thought it was a judge only trial, anyway I think the jury will spot a fake if this is the case. I believe this witness stated to the cops on the night of the stabbing, that he didn't know who stabbed the victim. And now we find he's changed his story come trial time, saying after a while I realized it was Fainu...mmm really !! big red flag in my books. Surely you're recollections on the night in question are more truer than something thought up nearly 3 yrs later ?

If this Tony Quach is the same guy that lodged fraudulent and misleading home loan applications then if I was Cuneen I would be hitting the narrative that Quach has a history of giving false statements and that he saw an opportunity for blackmail once the media alerted everyone to the fact that one of those involved was a semi famous footballer hence why he changed his statement to suit that scenario thinking he could get a pay off to stay quiet.

From photos I’ve seen they look different. Not the same Tony Quach. But the defence should focus on why the statement changed from what he said to the police in that he didn’t know who attacked with the knife (supposedly it was dark) to what he is saying in court that it was Fainu after his friends said who was there.

I wonder if anyone will go sit in the public gallery and get some of the details for us like @DSM5 did for everyone during the Brett Stewart trials
Silvertails proudest moment( in my opinion).
Yeah absolute coup. Brought the site to its knees and the server about died
I saved all those @DSM5 reports, they were excellent.
I , along with most other members, will be forever grateful for what @DSM5 did. That was above and beyond.
If anyone would like a read, here is the thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11