Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
the way this has played out, im expecting the prosecutor to drop the charges on the 18th July
1652069639774.png

Really does anyone think we’ll see Manase playing FG in 2023??

I don’t , a bridge too far in my opinion.

He’s either

Going to the big house

Or

Starting from scratch in Reggie’s

And remember he hasn’t played a minute of football in almost 3 years.
Arguably the hardest physical sport in the world and having to come back, in a key position, after 3 years off...it will be remarkable if he plays at all let alone this year

Look how Tommy T look underdone (relatively of course) after 4 weeks out

He’s either

Going to the big house

Or

You wonder what the clubs plan actually is, assuming what you have outlined above.

Can only draw the conclusion (given salary cap pressures) that it is to keep running with Croker and see if GCKT can eventually oust him.

You wonder what the clubs plan actually is, assuming what you have outlined above.

Can only draw the conclusion (given salary cap pressures) that it is to keep running with Croker and see if GCKT can eventually oust him.

and with that our premiership window will remain closed.

Crocker is an ideal bench player, but he won't be a GF winning hooker.

Just a reminder that Sam Verrills,Richard Swain,Simon Bonetti and Dean Young are Premiership winning hookers

Look at the squads around them for starters (let's not get ahead of ourselves here).

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Brett Morris
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Sam Verrills
10. Isaac Liu
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Victor Radley

INTERCHANGE

14. Angus Crichton
15. Zane Tetevano
16. Nat Butcher
17. Siosiua Taukeiaho

Look at the squads around them for starters (let's not get ahead of ourselves here).

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Brett Morris
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Sam Verrills
10. Isaac Liu
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Victor Radley

INTERCHANGE

14. Angus Crichton
15. Zane Tetevano
16. Nat Butcher
17. Siosiua Taukeiaho
But that’s not the point.The argument was that Croker won’t be a GF winning hooker which suggests it’s his doing that they won’t win.But you’re suggesting it’s the team around him that can win it.Would the Roosters win that GF with Croker as 9?I believe they would.So that means Croker isn’t the issue as such,but the team around him(not sure I’m putting my point across clearly with this wording)

and with that our premiership window will remain closed.

Crocker is an ideal bench player, but he won't be a GF winning hooker.
Not sure if anyone caught the Reserves yesterday, but got to say really impressed with James Segayaro. Looked a hell of a lot fitter and faster than last time I saw him play. Made numerous breaks from dummy half and linked well with his back line when he played in the halfs. Defence looked pretty solid also. Love to see how he would go on the bench somewhere. I reckon he would add some spice in the middle.

He’s either

Going to the big house

Or

I think he can do it ,he hasn't been sitting around doing nothing for 3 yrs , the club have invested money into him so they would have him training so if he is cleared he would spend minimal time in Reggie's, Davey came back after a year and didn't look like he missed a day ,fullback for Bronc 2 yrs ,Saints de Belin ,he is only young not like he is 32 and decided to pull the boots on again

CRAAAAAAZY this verdict still hasn't been reached yet. So many court appearances have been completed which started after this one.

Here in Spain it's pretty much 'life as it were'

Is this just a case of backed up court cases in Australia? What' going on?? I'm out of the loop here...

CRAAAAAAZY this verdict still hasn't been reached yet. So many court appearances have been completed which started after this one.

Is this just a case of backed up court cases in Australia? What' going on?? I'm out of the loop here...
Hi R3: the problem is that he hasn't seen the inside of a court case other than for a mention for over 2 years. When he fronts in July it will be to book the trial, at the moment he's going to have to wait better part of a year because each Barrister (just to piss the other opposing one off) want be available to "double booking" .... or in my opinion doubling their respective billing hours.

Justice is not fair or equal my friend! nor is it swift.

His career is over, he'll be a veteran status without playing NRL consistently.

Spain apparently only runs trial by jury for a limited number of offences, whereas in Australia there is a right to be tried by a jury of your peers for any charge prosecuted on indictment (District or Supreme Court). Covid 19 has caused massive delays to jury trials, for obvious reasons.

Hi R3: the problem is that he hasn't seen the inside of a court case other than for a mention for over 2 years. When he fronts in July it will be to book the trial, at the moment he's going to have to wait better part of a year because each Barrister (just to piss the other opposing one off) want be available to "double booking" .... or in my opinion doubling their respective billing hours.

Justice is not fair or equal my friend! nor is it swift.

His career is over, he'll be a veteran status without playing NRL consistently.
No, pretty sure his trial is in July, all the preliminaries are over now.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8