Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Over the years Kristie Fulton has done some good work for our club

But all good things come to an end

The Manly club has thrived under the Fulton name

And I am Glad the Fulton Legacy will continue with Zac and Scott

Along with the Spirit of our one and only winning Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton

See the source image

Last edited:
When front office is doing well. On field a team is often doing well. All moving parts that make up a club.

It might be a case of well done Big Tony.

At the very least what we are seeing is, its not just the Des camp getting moved on.

Interesting that a poster on here, many months back, suggest that both the DES and Fulton crews would be moved on.

And at a that time, both camps not having an ear in a positive way, higher up the chain just seemed very unlikely.

Now I don't even know who the Waring factions were exactly. But that poster is either Nostradamus or the fresh start continues.

Last edited:
I said at the start of all this that Des. DCE and the Fultons all need to go. Sweep the place clean and start again. We'll it's happening but will they have the balls to ditch the captain.

I said at the start of all this that Des. DCE and the Fultons all need to go. Sweep the place clean and start again. We'll it's happening but will they have the balls to ditch the captain.
I’m no finance guru or salary cap manager,but pretty sure the club won’t be pushing DCE out the door

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8