Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Love the new direction the club is taking,I get the old school might not like it,but that is life ...
As much as I love traditional Manly,the way we have been tracking is people with agendas eating our own,cut them out and renew.
I would love to see the club keep Scott Fulton in some role as scout for Sydney area if Daley ends up taking over pathways role(I think Daley would provide some quality links with southern NSW that the Panthers and Raiders have monopolized..)
Not sure where Brett fits in,but does a solid role as pathways coach and a couple of decent Fulton kids in juniors might keep him around.

Love the new direction the club is taking,I get the old school might not like it,but that is life ...
As much as I love traditional Manly,the way we have been tracking is people with agendas eating our own,cut them out and renew.
I would love to see the club keep Scott Fulton in some role as scout for Sydney area if Daley ends up taking over pathways role(I think Daley would provide some quality links with southern NSW that the Panthers and Raiders have monopolized..)
Not sure where Brett fits in,but does a solid role as pathways coach and a couple of decent Fulton kids in juniors might keep him around.
I’ll reserve judgment on the new direction the club is heading until I see results or at least a clear vision of what they’re doing.But the old direction was either going around in circles or about to get to a dead end.I grew tired of Des’ “under the radar” schtick and lack of growth within the club.Maybe the Penns were restricting the clubs evolution due to finances or a lack of using their finances but it’s time the club moved into the 21st century and stopped running the club as if it’s an amateur team surviving on sausage sizzles and meat tray raffles.

As a long term Manly tragic, I have been shaking my head more and more over the last few years with the Club politics. Bob Fulton was a great player, one of the best, but in my opinion the contributions the rest of the family has had on the running of the club has been less than perfect. The Manly Sea Eagles is about playing good footy and having a strong supporter base and is bigger than one family. Let’s hope the exit of Kristie Fulton is one of the early steps in removing all the club political “noise” and getting back to the above.

Thinks he’s a ****ing god of all gods on earth , the absolute Manly guru.

Mr “ I know it all and don’t **** with me as you’ll be booted “ .

King sized WANKER!!
I read on twitter that he left the Fb site after all the blowback about speaking for everybody. I don't follow that site so no idea if true. Hope so for your sake Mark!

The moose with all the overseas perks will be the first to go ....
The Great Moose is already gone

See the source image

I read on twitter that he left the Fb site after all the blowback about speaking for everybody. I don't follow that site so no idea if true. Hope so for your sake Mark!
Dunno I got booted for calling him out , and you know me always with respect ( even if he was a wanker ) but no , disagree with him and you are gone !!

Dickhead

I said at the start of all this that Des. DCE and the Fultons all need to go. Sweep the place clean and start again. We'll it's happening but will they have the balls to ditch the captain.
Mate if we start 2-8 next year you can add the 7 to that list. They reap what they sow….

Why are they coming out now “pardon the pun” to speak about how religion comes first and that Des had their backs AFTER he has been sacked along with half of the rest of the coaching squad. Obviously they did not have Des’ back or they would have spoken up before this. I think they call that disrespect.

If they start 2-8, wheel the lot of them out, and start with the spokesmen Schuster, Ola and Koula. GOODBYE.

They might be good players, but I am at the point now where I care less about winning than I do about having players who respect the jersey and the club.

NYEagle

Mate if we start 2-8 next year you can add the 7 to that list. They reap what they sow….

Why are they coming out now “pardon the pun” to speak about how religion comes first and that Des had their backs AFTER he has been sacked along with half of the rest of the coaching squad. Obviously they did not have Des’ back or they would have spoken up before this. I think they call that disrespect.

If they start 2-8, wheel the lot of them out, and start with the spokesmen Schuster, Ola and Koula. GOODBYE.

They might be good players, but I am at the point now where I care less about winning than I do about having players who respect the jersey and the club.

NYEagle
Oh and allow me to add - they spoke up AFTER two them secured their futures with contract extensions…!

It’s shows that what they care about is their religion and their bank balances Mick. Nothing else. Not you, me, the Manly fans, or the Manly club.

If I want to watch people who care about religion and their bank balances I’ll put on some reruns of HOUR OF POWER rather that watch these muppets.

NYEagle

The mature respect Perspective ...

Respect works both ways

How can you respect me If I do not show any consideration or respect for you and your values

How can the players respect the club if the club does not show any consideration or respect for their values

The mature respect Perspective ...

Respect works both ways

How can you respect me If I do not show any consideration or respect for you and your values

How can the players respect the club if the club does not show any consideration or respect for their values
I respect their values. I don’t agree with them but they deserve a hearing.

The fact that they kept their traps shut and alienated us as fans, put Des to the sword, and lost 7 games in a row I have the problem with.

Don’t people have to explain themselves if they don’t show up to work?.

We pay money for memberships and to see games. That’s why they have to explain themselves to us.

NYEagle

I respect their values. I don’t agree with them but they deserve a hearing.

The fact that they kept their traps shut and alienated us as fans, put Des to the sword, and lost 7 games in a row I have the problem with.

Don’t people have to explain themselves if they don’t show up to work?.

NYEagle
They explained their rights to the reason they did not show up at work on rainbow day

They explained their rights to the reason they did not show up at work on rainbow day
Well feathered friend I’m not going to get into a battle with you about this because I know you have a good heart and are a genuine Manly fan.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8