Manly Match-Fixing Investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of posts here - might have missed the answers to the questions I'm posing. If so, sorry!
Q1 Who broke the news Heyson or a Jockey?
Q2 If so, why? Motive?

My wife's father was once a senior cop. amongst the things I learned from him was that they only release the things that they want to release. They do know more that we think. Part of their strategy might be to see how certain people react.
A few posters have already hinted at this.
Police have 'strong suspicions' but need a bit more evidence, so they get warrants for phone taps etc then make a strategic announcement designed to catch any offenders dumb enough to jump on the phone to their cohorts and say, 'Oh dear do you think we are busted for xyz, what should we do?'
It has happened before, with success.

I knew this would happen.
The moment manly signed
Hansie Cronje
Salim Malik
Kamron akmal
And
Chris cairns

Mark It doesn't work that way on the punt. A million a year is nothing if you have a habit. Size of income simply mirrors the size of the bet if you have a major problem. An ex player lost 75k on the Tuesday night puppies. You reckon there will be much left of the million.

Match fixing is usually the result of the gambler getting in too deep on the punt and the only way out is to do something illegal to get out of the hole. That"'s how these guys operate. Find a weak character and back him into a corner.As Bob Dylan says its been happening in the gambling game for centuries. Young footballers with plenty who like to put colourful characters on a pedestal are just grist for the mill. Like taking candy from a baby.

You don't hang round with these guys to play scrabble.You hang round because you love the ride.....and it never ends well.

Brilliant (and brave) Post Susan.
Thank you.

If you quote the post, read the post.
In other words I watched every game last year, just like every other year. I felt that often two particular players were not trying very hard at all.
Again, I don't care if it was a dummy spit at the coach or they were on the take. I don't care why. It was not good enough and not deserving of the Manly jumper.
Apologies, it wasn't aimed at you or your post.

The only proof I need is something that shows someone bet 000000's on a manly loss in a game that involved his mates playing like crap -
We all know the 2015 season was rotten .
If there is proof that Sydney house price money was put on a manly loss in more than 1 game by the same bloke then I don't need a court of law to tell me how to think .
Follow the money it's as simple as that
Fair enough, but have you seen that proof yet, the bloke concerned has denied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8