Manly Rebuild 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saia Tanginoa .. one of our Blacktown signings .... could be handy runs hard hits hard

Did you see some of those scores on the board?

Plays well against that standard of opposition, good acceleration after contact though.

Omar slaimankhel & Kevin Locke are very exciting wing/fb options for next year. If they're replacing Williame and Matai in the backline roster and Nathan Green's replacement of Curtis Sironin can run good lines off Blake Green, we might be able to form a formidable squad in the offseason :praying:

Have to agree this Omar Slaimankhel looks very good in the highlight vids….quick, elusive and probably similar to Locke as well. Hope both guys both feature in the 17 at some stage

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
The clean out of the rebuild after the clean out is going great.

Where she stops nobody knows.

And don't worry at the end of 2017 there will be another clean out, before the fair dinkum rebuild really gets a head of steam in 2018.

Remember no Skivvy / Snake in 2018, so there's about 1.2 Million in cap right there.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evan$
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Addin Fanua-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Brenton Lawrence
17. Shaun Lane

The last two spots going to:
Centre: Schleimankel, Locke, Wright, Wiliame, Matai or new recruit
Prop: Myles, Meehan or new recruit

Great team, but i would replace lewis brown with willis meehan, jamil hopoate would fill that 16 spot. I would put akuila uate to 3 and then bring in brad parker to 5.

Great team, but i would replace lewis brown with willis meehan, jamil hopoate would fill that 16 spot. I would put akuila uate to 3 and then bring in brad parker to 5.

Other way round, Uate is a winger and Parker is a centre. Could do worse than Parker Wright and Schleimenkel duking it out for the remaining centre position. And Wright can kick.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Other way round, Uate is a winger and Parker is a centre. Could do worse than Parker Wright and Schleimenkel duking it out for the remaining centre position. And Wright can kick.
And we also have Locke available to sign should be have a good preseason

Omar slaimankhel & Kevin Locke are very exciting wing/fb options for next year. If they're replacing Williame and Matai in the backline roster and Nathan Green's replacement of Curtis Sironin can run good lines off Blake Green, we might be able to form a formidable squad in the offseason :praying:

Sounds great - until you start rattling off squads like The Panthers, The Storm & others. We are far, FAR behind those other clubs both on and off the park.

This roster is a good 11th - 15th team. Just hope The Knight's don't leap frog us.

Sounds great - until you start rattling off squads like The Panthers, The Storm & others. We are far, FAR behind those other clubs both on and off the park.

This roster is a good 11th - 15th team. Just hope The Knight's don't leap frog us.
Yes but you just don't know how all these new names will gel next year. They could really kick on and shake up the comp. Look at the supposedly great rosters Souffs and Dishlickers had this year and got them nowhere.

Yes but you just don't know how all these new names will gel next year. They could really kick on and shake up the comp. Look at the supposedly great rosters Souffs and Dishlickers had this year and got them nowhere.

This here, is how our current roster is portrayed by non Manly people:
14993572_1288545451185078_6111749382081442841_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8