Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone should get over here to Wa,its gorgeous!
Tshirt weather,the beach is so white,dont know how they missed all the sharks:huh:
The West Lees.. station is right behind the Stadium.
Have spotted one Warriors jersey,but no Winners jersey yet:(

Cant wait for the Manly resurgence:p

HappilyManly said:

West Leederville :)
Yes, all those heading to the game from the Perth CBD should catch the train.
The station is right across from the ground and public transport is included in your match ticket.
Don't alight at Subiaco Station unless you like to walk.

HappilyManly said:

West Leederville :)
Yes, all those heading to the game from the Perth CBD should catch the train.
The station is right across from the ground and public transport is included in your match ticket.
Don't alight at Subiaco Station unless you like to walk.

I think I heard Grant Goldman say there had been 13,000 tickets sold so they were expecting a crowd of 20,000

I think I heard Grant Goldman say there had been 13,000 tickets sold so they were expecting a crowd of 20,000

susan said:
I think we can get the warriors,souths without Inglis we are an even chance,we own the broncos both home and away and we will bash the knights at home.The two games I worry about are the Titans and Cows away.If the Titans are playing for a spot in the eight I dont really like our chances and the Cowboys will simply beat us as they always do at Dairyfarmers.I have been to too many beatings up there to give us any real chance against a real good side on their home turf ,yet at home i reckon we beat them well.

The most likely result is 3 or 4 wins which will put us in the 5 to 8 category.A fit roster and anything is possible from there.

take that sensible talk away. No room for that here

susan said:
I think we can get the warriors,souths without Inglis we are an even chance,we own the broncos both home and away and we will bash the knights at home.The two games I worry about are the Titans and Cows away.If the Titans are playing for a spot in the eight I dont really like our chances and the Cowboys will simply beat us as they always do at Dairyfarmers.I have been to too many beatings up there to give us any real chance against a real good side on their home turf ,yet at home i reckon we beat them well.

The most likely result is 3 or 4 wins which will put us in the 5 to 8 category.A fit roster and anything is possible from there.

take that sensible talk away. No room for that here

Rose ready for a muscle match

The Sea Eagles' big men know they have a battle on their hands on Saturday night, with the Warriors always packing a hefty punch up the middle.

Prop George Rose is preparing for a good old fashioned arm wrestle,

Much more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Rose-ready-for-a-muscle-match/60236

Kite v Matulino

Brent Kite and Ben Matulino go toe-to-toe this Saturday, when the Manly Sea Eagles and Warriors clash in Perth for Round 21.

Much more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Round-21-Head-to-Head-Kite-v-Matulino/60192

Rose ready for a muscle match

The Sea Eagles' big men know they have a battle on their hands on Saturday night, with the Warriors always packing a hefty punch up the middle.

Prop George Rose is preparing for a good old fashioned arm wrestle,

Much more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Rose-ready-for-a-muscle-match/60236

Kite v Matulino

Brent Kite and Ben Matulino go toe-to-toe this Saturday, when the Manly Sea Eagles and Warriors clash in Perth for Round 21.

Much more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Round-21-Head-to-Head-Kite-v-Matulino/60192

WAMF said:
eelcatcher said:
Hey WAMF, just curious how often do you go to Manly games in Oz (or occasionally NZ)? Is this the first time you get to go to Manly game in your area? Must be exciting eh?

I haven't been to many games in the last 2 seasons but prior to that I flew east on avg 5 times a season for Manly games. In 2007 I managed to make 9 games incl all the semis and the GF.

Yes, very exciting that the Sea Eagles are coming all this way to play
Subiaco oval is literally 5 mins from my house. How convenient!

Wow, must be hard travelling to Sydney for those games. So I take it all the Silvertails members at the game will crash at your place for BBQ and Beer eh? You expecting a hoard of Manly fans? Wish I can have time to go to that game!

WAMF said:
eelcatcher said:
Hey WAMF, just curious how often do you go to Manly games in Oz (or occasionally NZ)? Is this the first time you get to go to Manly game in your area? Must be exciting eh?

I haven't been to many games in the last 2 seasons but prior to that I flew east on avg 5 times a season for Manly games. In 2007 I managed to make 9 games incl all the semis and the GF.

Yes, very exciting that the Sea Eagles are coming all this way to play
Subiaco oval is literally 5 mins from my house. How convenient!

Wow, must be hard travelling to Sydney for those games. So I take it all the Silvertails members at the game will crash at your place for BBQ and Beer eh? You expecting a hoard of Manly fans? Wish I can have time to go to that game!

They're welcome to come to my place tonight for footy, pizza, beers and the olympics.
Just a shame I don't have a TV, beer or pizzas. :)

They're welcome to come to my place tonight for footy, pizza, beers and the olympics.
Just a shame I don't have a TV, beer or pizzas. :)

stoodamire said:
Seems like Mr Brett Stewart won't be playing this game. =(

Find it hard to understand why you would stick a guy on an 8hr round trip plane flight for no reason if he isn't going to play when he's trying to recover from a bad hamstring injury. :huh:

stoodamire said:

Find it hard to understand why you would stick a guy on an 8hr round trip plane flight for no reason if he isn't going to play when he's trying to recover from a bad hamstring injury. :huh:

mickqld said:
stoodamire said:

Snake was playing touch footy yesterday.
If the hammy's not quite right, why would he risk doing that?
I reckon he'll play.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7