Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now lets get one thing straight.. Levi was bad! Just not as bad as these 2 will be imo. He could play decent minutes and was already part of the team. Buying an injured player is just stupid
Levi wasn't bad, he just wasn't good, Crocker is bad, for someone who was said to be the best athlete in the team, he was very sluggish out of dummy half, and a lot of his passes were just floaters

Yes, he was the starting hooker for the Jersey Flegg team. He did look pretty good but to be honest, I was even more impressed with a guy named Jamie Lawler who came on as hooker with about 15-20 minutes to go and was very exciting to watch. Very quick and elusive out of dummy half with good service and tough defence too.

Birt has a rocket pass ... very impressive ... just needs to adjust his settings and recalibrate when passing to a runner 3 feet away instead of passing like he was 30m away ...

Lot of people bagging the signing,has it been confirmed by anyone that he is in the top 30?
Has anyone considered that the Warriors may be paying most of his freight and we are only paying him $62K for the rest of the year and designating him one of our two remaining development spot contracts?(would mean he could not play until later in the year anyway)
Not saying it is happening,but would make the signing more understandable and still keep our last spot in the 30 open.....
Anyhoooo,welcome to the Sea Eagles Karl...people will be cheering you on later when you can actually get on the field....(maybe)

This I’d say is EXACTLY what would be happening.

Apparently we are signing an actual hooker in lawton, in keeping with our recruitment strategy he has done an acchilies and will be fit mid season.

Lmfao

• Morgan Boyle should be gone - replaced by Sione Fainu
  • Lachlan Croker should be gone - we have Cade Cust
  • Keep Sione Fainu - as above
  • Tevita Funa should be gone - replaced by Christian Tuipulotu
  • Reuben Garrick should be gone - Saab & Tuipulotu long term wingers
  • Brad Parker should be gone - Walker / Suli / Harper present centres
  • Zac Saddler - upgraded to top 30 contract - two year extension ($77.5k per year)
  • Toafofoa Sipley - one year extension ($77.5k)
  • Curtis Sironen - IF Nathan Brown signed - should be released
  • Jorge Taufua should be gone - replaced by Saab
  • Dylan Walker - one year extension ($500k)
Awesome stuff mate!!! I can see how much research and analysis has gone into this. Agree with the lot BUT would keep Funa as backup :)

Karl Lawton Biography
DOB: 29/11/1995

Birthplace: Murwillumbah, NSW

Junior Club: Burleigh Bears

Holy poop, he's a Mur-bah boy!

He and Jet-ski can form their own club!

Hopefully he will have better luck than his older brother, who was also signed on to Manly for one year...some years ago.

Karl Lawton Biography
DOB: 29/11/1995

Birthplace: Murwillumbah, NSW

Junior Club: Burleigh Bears

Holy poop, he's a Mur-bah boy!

He and Jet-ski can form their own club!

Hopefully he will have better luck than his older brother, who was also signed on to Manly for one year...some years ago.
I think JetSki is a mullum boy so it might be a death stare and at 100 yards.

I remember him from a couple of years ago, he was making the odd appearance for the Warriors. Was very good out of dummy half, explosive. Maybe Bizarro Croker on the field. Looks a bit fragile though:

Achilles...

I seen a few of the warriors games last season where he had the 13 on his back and coming off the bench playing in the middle.

I think he adds value to the squad with his versatility, I am hoping Cust can nail down the 9 jumper with some good game time.

I like the idea that ha can give Jake a good spell (could be a better option there also) along with playing dummy halve when required.

I kinda feel sorry for him. He's had a horror run with injuries. He seems quite versatile as he played in the centres for a few games when Hiku was injured. At first I was alarmed with the signing as we need a hooker immediately. But parhaps as others have alluded to, Manase may not be cleared, warriors paying most of his freight this year, it could turn out to be an astute signing. In the interim, Croker to Blacktown Workers Reserves and Cust to 9. Then I'll be able to breathe a lot better.

It's just depressing.

Let's not forget Brian Kelly, who in an improving Titans side kills it every week, while we have the perpetual plodders in Suli and Parker.

Des just loves letting the real talent go.
Oh come on. Kelly was awfully inconsistent and still is.can do amazing killer like things and then bookends it with the dumbest ****e.
I was a huge backer of the kid but he just never really produced. I doubt we would have done so well in 2019 had he stayed.

Look we all know you don't like Des but the continual moaning about the coach is getting old. Yes we know its not going well. Yes we know things are frustrating but can't some on here just take a funking chill pill. I'm sure you hated TB just as much if not more. Was Toovey on the end of your anger as well? Are we seeing a pattern here? Just asking......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8