Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

13 12
4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 06:15 PM

Team Lists

Just not sure we are at the depth of despair yet like we were after 4 losses in 2021.

Maybe round 6 at home , they’ll be embarrassed as all **** to turn up at home in last place by then.
I dont think anyones throwing there tickets away

the last 5 games with virtually the same team ( not trials) have been against contenders and the record speaks for itself. considering our 2021 we kinda limped into the semis despite winning as our injured players steadily returned

for pretty much all of these games we have been pretty stacked as a team,very few injuries

100% des is a slow starter but we do get lots of roosters, storm games early season historically so our opponents do also help set that trend

early days but probably people got a bit ahead of themselves based on super tommy seasons and had higher expectations but forum loss times are ok. Des did indicate he wanted to test the team early this year. but des speak may as well be capsicum, horseshoe, flat tyre pencil case

PS des is too polite these days, needs more prickle. Maybe he should read here more

think that Bozo had a bit of a break some time ago but that was a family related illness apparently and hope that that had a favourable result . Looks like this time might be a different reason which is a bit of a shame . Actually Bozo is a fairly good judge of footy related matters and footy players value and ability and so on when he focuses on that ,. The tendency to overdo the promotional activity a bit seems a bit excessive at times but each to their own even if it does not appeal to everyone and sure that most on here are quite indifferent in general . Bozo 's enthusiasm and passion level for Manly is something else again and shame that a few of the very highly paid Manly playing squad can 't share the same outlook to their playing roles .

Hey @ManEagle , Dogs are on at 4 bucks head-to-head (Sportsbet). In my view they are clear favourites. What do you reckon?

Worth a flutter? haha

I dont think anyones throwing there tickets away

the last 5 games with virtually the same team ( not trials) have been against contenders and the record speaks for itself. considering our 2021 we kinda limped into the semis despite winning as our injured players steadily returned

for pretty much all of these games we have been pretty stacked as a team,very few injuries

100% des is a slow starter but we do get lots of roosters, storm games early season historically so our opponents do also help set that trend

early days but probably people got a bit ahead of themselves based on super tommy seasons and had higher expectations but forum loss times are ok. Des did indicate he wanted to test the team early this year. but des speak may as well be capsicum, horseshoe, flat tyre pencil case

PS des is too polite these days, needs more prickle. Maybe he should read here more
I reckon he should go back to slamming doors off their hinges … that seemed to work

Just sayin’

Big part of Manly 's success last season was utilizing the back three so effectively ,. Almost non existent this season and that more open and entertaining attacking plays . Up against it with our forward pack being out muscled and enthused and wingers isolated a bit but still some poor organization just off the ruck area as well . Probably should be giving Oloka - atu a bit more room wide of the ruck , Davey may be the other back rower but he seems to be a fair positional player in attack at least . If Tom can get out of 2 nd gear , forwards stand up in attack and defence and D C E gets more switched on . hopefully will be enough . Hope that Harper can get a bit more confidence back , used to be one of the best centre hole runners and finishers in the comp for a good part of last season [ albeit against mainly average sides ] until he drastically fell off .

Back onto the footy , I hope I’m wrong but I wonder are we far enough down yet before the players get sick of losing ??

It was 4 games last year , I’m not sure we are quite at the desperate stage yet.
I wonder if any of them watch how hard the forwards try in other games and think 'ooh, that seems to work, might give it a go'?

Hey @ManEagle , Dogs are on at 4 bucks head-to-head (Sportsbet). In my view they are clear favourites. What do you reckon?

Worth a flutter? haha
@:D TBH already have @:D

Serious question though, do you cheer when the dogs score ?
Are you going to the game, will you sit in the stand with manly gear on surrounded by manly fans and scream and yell how happy you are whenever dogs score ?
Just need to know the protocols of betting against our team as your the unrivalled expert @:D

Just out of interest what does actually happen if you ignore someone on here?
They spit the dummy and either go on sabbatical or off line to track you down. Bozo could be doing that as we speak.

You don't see there post just a message saying your ignoring content.
Only know because I accidently did and had to un ignore @Ryan @:D

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10