Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

13 12
4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 06:15 PM

Team Lists

I don't think @BOZO has wi-fi access from his camp site on Brad Parker's front lawn.
Yeah, Parker was not his favorite player, was he.

Bozo had the view that 'only the best is good enough for Manly', and while I agreed in principle, there is the salary cap too.

Come to think of it, Bozo also thought that adherence to the salary cap was for losers as well.

You need to be very thick skined to remain here for a long time , I would have lasted 2 days had @Dan not told me that many years ago.

I’ve only ever got really angry with one member who referenced what I used to do with the club in a very derogatory way.

Thankfully he’s long gone but he was the only one I’ve ever put on the ignore list.

If you don’t like a comment just scroll on , you don’t say anything then they won’t either , a win / win situation for both parties.

You've always been one of the best, mate. I mean that.

As someone who was talking to Bozo before he decided to step away (and had many a private message with him) it was only over-stopping the spamming of the same message over and over never about his first message.

This place is always better when we have people with different opinions and passion

You need to be very thick skined to remain here for a long time , I would have lasted 2 days had @Dan not told me that many years ago.

I’ve only ever got really angry with one member who referenced what I used to do with the club in a very derogatory way.

Thankfully he’s long gone but he was the only one I’ve ever put on the ignore list.

If you don’t like a comment just scroll on , you don’t say anything then they won’t either , a win / win situation for both parties.
I still want to know who or whom on here, is in charge of the fax machine and responsible for sending faxes to Des for each weeks team list and team tactics, that everyone throws up every week? 🤔

I still want to know who or whom on here, is in charge of the fax machine and responsible for sending faxes to Des for each weeks team list and team tactics, that everyone throws up every week? 🤔

Mea culpa .. I faxed Dessie the list and game plan in time for week one back in 2004.

He said thanks, and that if he ever needed a new one he would let me know.

Last edited:
i’m telling you now, we will be lucky to win this game, The same side has been selected, our forwards are a myth and that is our major issue

can’t wait to watch Garrick, Saab and Parker take the first 3 hit ups of every set again 🙄
and just like clockwork....Soup emerges from the depths of despair to put a whammy on us !!

As someone who was talking to Bozo before he decided to step away (and had many a private message with him) it was only over-stopping the spamming of the same message over and over never about his first message.

This place is always better when we have people with different opinions and passion
Yeah …. Talking about different opinions… where is biff…. I miss our banter….. was he another one deleted by the fun police?

Just sayin’

As critical as I've been of some of our forwards I would start the game with Taupau and Paseka up front and Keppie on for Bullemor. Bench should be Sipley , Walker, Bullemor, Davey.
We need to hammer them in the forwards from the get go. Their pack is very tough. We need to win the arm wrestle from the start.

Did the bass eat all the trout?
Mate no trout inside Sydney....well actually I know a few spots technically in Sydney.

Happy to meet up with other bass fisherman though and from now until end of year is Bream competition for my family if anyone knows how to get onto the big ones

Back onto the footy , I hope I’m wrong but I wonder are we far enough down yet before the players get sick of losing ??

It was 4 games last year , I’m not sure we are quite at the desperate stage yet.

Can't say I've ever blocked or put on ignore anyone. I don't see the point of it or bothering to argue with someone online just because they disagree with you or even if they abuse you. I'm sure a few have ignored myself but hey each to their own. Doesn't bother me.
Go Manly !!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10