Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

13 12
4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 06:15 PM

Team Lists

I notice in the media interviews the journos are asking the players about where we're failing, effects of rule changes and specifically about our poor starts. All the players interviewed are backs (Turbo, Garrick, Parker) and I would've thought those questions to be more pertinent to our forwards. Just an observation...

In any case, I think the talk's been talked and it's time to walk the walk.

I notice in the media interviews the journos are asking the players about where we're failing, effects of rule changes and specifically about our poor starts. All the players interviewed are backs (Turbo, Garrick, Parker) and I would've thought those questions to be more pertinent to our forwards. Just an observation...

In any case, I think the talk's been talked and it's time to walk the walk.

Hear hear Linda. Enough with the verbose from the coach and players. Time to do what they are paid for, no more excuses. That, or time for changes.

I think you meant Rnd 11 the day Bozo passed away..Thats the best ive seen my Mighty Sea Eagles play in many years. Our line speed was crazy that day we hammered anything that moved.

No one would have beat us that day !!
Can't kill Bozo every week though. While on the subject, where's our @BOZO? Don't think he's been around since the season started.

Last edited:
Dear media, if any pf you happen to be perusing these pages, would you mind asking the players if they ever feel like their jobs are on the line after a bad performance?

Actually, don't bother. The answer is there for all of us to see. Has been for years now.

Watching the other games so far this year the forwards are aggressive and put big shots on !! Our forwards forget how big they are and don’t seem interested !! We have the backline to win the comp bad sadly our forward pack let us down with their attitude !! Taupau better have a big game last week was a shocker

I'm feeling pretty confident if a much improved showing.

Think we will win and win well but wont prove too much as we need to do it against the big boys.

I've been told he's been pushed away from the site mate. Unfortunately. Bloke was heart and soul.
That’s sad. Drove me nuts at times but so do others. Clearly marched to the beat of a different drum but surely there’s room for everyone. Then again maybe the occasional insensitivities were his undoing.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8