Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

13 12
4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 06:15 PM

Team Lists

Would like to see Davey in for Bullemore, bloke is a plodder. Then bring in Sipley as part of the 17 for much needed go forward off the bench.

Finding it hard to watch any attack which starts with Crocker.
Agree that Davey is more suited to the edge than Bullemore and should start.

Disagree calling Bullemore a plodder though. He was very good as a middle forward for the Broncos off the bench. It is a bit hard to shine out of position in a team down on confidence.

As long as DCE:
  • stops running up out of the line in defense, leaving a hole for Shmole / Harper / Saab to cover - this kills us close to our lines
  • running around like a headless eagle when presented with a straight defensive wall - just draw and pass left or right to Shmole or Harper (like most other halfbacks can do)
  • keep up with the kicking game - he still has one of the best long kicks going
  • keep up with the high accurate kicks to Saab - or the long range ones to his wing and let him chase - that seems to scare a lot of other teams.

Positives and negatives - well balanced, I think.
I'd be happy with not kicking on the 3rd tackle when we are over he 40 mtr mark

Some fantastic ideas here! Well done guys!

Season 5 Good Job GIF by Outlander
And this is after two rounds. Imagine if we end up with our first spoon! There will be no more Silvertails.

Would like to see Davey in for Bullemore, bloke is a plodder. Then bring in Sipley as part of the 17 for much needed go forward off the bench.

Finding it hard to watch any attack which starts with Crocker.
Yeah, I wanted Lawton to start, never gunna happen.
Sipley is the bloke that inspires everyone in the team, not just with his hard running, on the field and on the sideline. He’s always pumping everyone up with his positive mannerisms. Just a really upbeat persona. We need a big shot of Sipleys energy and his big smile.

I would like to see a repeat of our performance against Parramatta at Bankwest in round 1 last year.

I think you meant Rnd 11 the day Bozo passed away..Thats the best ive seen my Mighty Sea Eagles play in many years. Our line speed was crazy that day we hammered anything that moved.

No one would have beat us that day !!
Correct

I think you meant Rnd 11 the day Bozo passed away..Thats the best ive seen my Mighty Sea Eagles play in many years. Our line speed was crazy that day we hammered anything that moved.

No one would have beat us that day !!
And our attack was lethal right to the end . We know we have it in the boys so hopefully it starts this Sunday .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8